Medieval Times Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta Good Knight Package from $149 Per Night
ATLANTA, Sept. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Experience the royal treatment with this Medieval Times Atlanta, Georgia package. The hotel in Alpharetta is offering a getaway fit for a king with this special Medieval Times Package offering rates from just $149 to $229 on Fridays and Saturdays through March 27, 2012.
Get the royal treatment with the Deluxe Good Knight Package that includes:
- Accommodations for one night in an exclusive, medieval-themed room
- Complimentary toy castle and knights on horseback to enjoy during your stay
- Two Royalty Tickets to Medieval Times, which include preferred seating, cheering banner, commemorative program and behind-the-scenes DVD
- Exclusive squire's tunic and sword (yours to wear and keep)
- Medieval Times keepsake card valid for a free snack in the hotel gift shop
The Basic Good Knight Package includes:
- Accommodations for one night
- Complimentary breakfast in Vidalia's restaurant
- Two tickets to Medieval Times Atlanta, GA, Dinner & Tournament (additional tickets may be purchased)
- Exclusive squire's tunic and sword that is yours to take to the show and keep
- Medieval Times keepsake card (valid for a free snack in the hotel gift shop)
Be sure promotional code EB6 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your Atlanta area hotel online reservation, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the U.S. and ask for promotional code EB6.
Medieval Times is a family dinner and theatre restaurant, showcasing jousting tournaments, sword fighting and medieval games, all while eating Old English fare. The restaurant, headquartered in Irving, TX, has various locations around the United States and Canada and is known for showcasing replica 11th century castles.
About Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Discover the epitome of suburban sophistication at the Marriott Alpharetta hotel, located just north of downtown Atlanta. After a meeting in the Windward Business District or a day of shopping at nearby North Point Mall, guests can unwind at Vidalia's or the Alpharetta hotel Lobby Bar. For guests planning high-impact meetings or social events, the hotel in Alpharetta, Georgia, offers flexible, state-of-the-art Atlanta conference rooms, exceptional catering services and event planning professionals to ensure an unforgettable experience. Enjoy an upscale community retreat at one of the finest hotels in Alpharetta for business or leisure.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 866-316-7267, or visit www.AlpharettaMarriott.com.
SOURCE Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
More by this Source
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta to Host the Children's Miracle Network Event 'The 6 HOUR'
May 01, 2013, 11:10 ET
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta Completes Extensive Renovation
Feb 13, 2013, 11:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.