MedNet Solutions Announces Latest Release Of Its Innovative iMedNet EDC eClinical Solution Significant Enhancements Demonstrate MedNet's Commitment to Superior Efficiency and Ease-of-Use
MINNETONKA, Minn., Jan. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, a global life sciences technology company specializing in clinical study management systems, is pleased to announce that the latest version of iMedNet™ EDC has been released to the iMedNet user community. iMedNet EDC provides an exceptionally flexible, intuitive and affordable cloud-based eClinical platform ideally suited to Sponsors and CROs wanting to quickly and easily build their own studies.
Release highlights include:
- CRF Dashboard – A novel new query management tool providing streamlined access to all queries, query histories, data field changes and approval histories…all from within the case report form (CRF) record.
- Auto Query – An extremely efficient mechanism to automatically apply and remove queries, and manually intervene when necessary.
- UAT Environment – Greatly simplifies user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to initial study release and mid-study updates.
- Productivity Enhancements – Numerous updates have been implemented throughout iMedNet…from Casebook Manager to Datasets on Demand…further augmenting clinical research efficacy.
"This latest release clearly demonstrates MedNet's ongoing commitment to streamlining the clinical research process," stated Tony Brown, iMedNet Product Manager at MedNet Solutions. "We'll continue to refine and improve iMedNet over time to ensure it's the best eClinical solution available anywhere. We'll never rest on our laurels."
Stay in touch with MedNet:
- Check out our blog: info.mednetstudy.com/blog
- Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com/user/mednetsolutions1
- Visit us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/mednet-solutions
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/mednetsolutions
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical trial management systems (CTMS) designed for the global life sciences market. MedNet delivers proven, flexible and easy-to-use web-based eClinical solutions that effectively support clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials of all types and sizes. Since 2001, MedNet has successfully supported pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and contract research organizations (CROs) on clinical research conducted around the world. These companies trust MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Dirk H. Nelson
Director of Marketing
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
SOURCE MedNet Solutions