MINNETONKA, Minn., Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, an innovative SaaS-based eClinical technology company that supports the entire spectrum of clinical research, is pleased to announce that it has added three highly-qualified and experienced leaders to the company's Senior Management Team. These individuals will help ensure that MedNet Solutions and iMedNet™ – the organization's comprehensive, flexible and award-winning eClinical technology platform – continue to deliver on the promise of a truly unified clinical study management solution.
MedNet's new Senior Management Team Members include:
- Derek Gamber – Vice President of Sales
- Derek possesses a wealth of practical sales expertise, with a very successful 25+ year track record in senior business development roles with multiple life science-focused companies including Integic, Velos, Apache Medical, Summit Medical and MedNet Solutions.
- Marci Mogg – Vice President of Technical Project Operations
- Marci brings 17 years of exceptional clinical research experience, having served as a Clinical Study Coordinator at Medtronic, as a Clinical Trials Manager at Cardiovascular Research Foundation, and in multiple project management positions at MedNet Solutions.
- Rob Lovinger – Senior Director of Marketing and Business Development
- Rob is a highly talented and seasoned healthcare sales and marketing professional with over 20 years of relevant management experience with organizations such as Augustine Medical/Arizant Healthcare and Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
"I am thrilled to add these outstanding individuals to our corporate leadership group," remarked John M. (Rob) Robertson, President and CEO of MedNet Solutions. "Not only does each possess excellent management skills, they all have practical insights into the real-world needs of our clinical research customers, especially given their previous positions working for sponsors and CROs. These new team members, combined with our recent $16.5 million in second round financing, underscore MedNet's commitment to providing top quality technology products and services to the clinical research community for many, many years to come."
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in electronic data solutions designed for the global life sciences community. MedNet's proven, flexible and easy-to-use cloud-based eClinical systems dramatically improve the efficiency of clinical studies and registries of all types and sizes. Beyond simply electronic data capture (EDC), MedNet's solutions deliver the tools and dashboards required to expertly manage all aspects of clinical research. Since 2001, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) around the world have trusted MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Dirk H. Nelson
Director of Marketing
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mednet-solutions-strengthens-senior-management-team-300389711.html
SOURCE MedNet Solutions