MINNETONKA, Minn., Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, an innovative SaaS-based eClinical technology company that supports the entire spectrum of clinical research, is pleased to announce that the company will again Sponsor the annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe event, to be held November 16-17 at the Reed Messe Wein Congress Center in Vienna, Austria. Attendees will be able to see demonstrations of iMedNet, MedNet's flagship eClinical solution.
"We're looking forward to another fantastic conference," remarked John M. (Rob) Robertson, President and CEO of MedNet Solutions. "We've already scheduled dozens of meetings with leading pharmaceutical, medical device and CROs from across Europe. Interest in iMedNet has never been stronger…2016 promises to be another record-setting year for new iMedNet installations."
Here are the Top 10 reasons why iMedNet stands out from other eClinical systems:
- Comprehensive – Provides everything you need to run your study in one system
- Unified – A single solution built by MedNet's own development team
- Do-It-Yourself Control – Sponsors and CROs can build their own studies with ease
- Fast – Studies can be set up quickly, in just days or weeks
- Flexible – Superior flexibility easily accommodates unique workflows and processes
- Intuitive – Exceptionally easy to navigate for everyone
- Efficient – Delivers documented cost savings of over 50%
- Affordable – Pay-as-you-go pricing makes it affordable for any research initiative
- Award-Winning – Industry recognition for excellence…3 times in 2016 alone
- Proven – Successfully deployed worldwide
All conference attendees are encouraged to stop by MedNet's booth (#219) to meet MedNet's representatives, see a live iMedNet demonstration, and discuss how MedNet Solutions can make a real difference in your upcoming studies.
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in electronic data solutions designed for the global life sciences community. MedNet's proven, flexible and easy-to-use cloud-based eClinical systems dramatically improve the efficiency of clinical studies and registries of all types and sizes. Beyond simply electronic data capture (EDC), MedNet's solutions deliver the tools and dashboards required to expertly manage all aspects of clinical research. Since 2001, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) around the world have trusted MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Dirk H. Nelson
Director of Marketing
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mednet-solutions-to-once-again-sponsor-partnerships-in-clinical-trials-europe-300360783.html
SOURCE MedNet Solutions