MedNet Solutions To Sponsor The SCDM Annual Conference For The Eighth Straight Year MedNet to Showcase iMedNet EDC - An Intuitive, Flexible and Affordable eClinical Solution
MINNETONKA, Minn., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, a global life sciences technology company specializing in clinical study management systems, is pleased to announce its sponsorship of, participation in, the SCDM 2013 Annual Conference to be held September 10-13 in Chicago. MedNet is proud to be an ongoing sponsor of this leading conference...the largest and most prestigious clinical data management event held anywhere in the world.
Conference attendees are encouraged to stop by MedNet's booth #505 in the exhibits area to see iMedNet™ EDC, MedNet's latest and most innovative cloud-based eClinical solution. iMedNet EDC offers:
- Do-It-Yourself Control – Quickly and easily build your own studies
- Rapid Development – Set up studies in days or weeks...not months
- Low Costs – Our affordable SaaS pricing makes iMedNet practical for studies of any size
- Built-In Flexibility – Easily accommodates your unique workflows and templates
- Ease of Use – Makes completion of study-related tasks quick and efficient for everyone
"We are incredibly excited for how quickly iMedNet EDC is being adopted by the clinical research community," remarked John M. (Rob) Robertson, President and CEO of MedNet Solutions. "iMedNet's reception by the CRO community has been exceptionally strong. They're drawn to iMedNet's intuitive study build tools, exceptional configurability and low price point."
Stay in touch with MedNet:
- Check out our blog: info.mednetstudy.com/blog
- Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com/user/mednetsolutions1
- Visit us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/mednet-solutions
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/MedNetSolutions
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical trial management systems (CTMS) designed for the global life sciences market. MedNet delivers proven, flexible and easy-to-use web-based eClinical solutions that effectively support clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials of all types and sizes. Since 2001, MedNet has successfully supported pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and contract research organizations (CROs) on clinical research conducted around the world. These companies trust MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Dirk H. Nelson
Director of Marketing
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
SOURCE MedNet Solutions