MedNet Solutions To Spotlight iMedNet EDC At The 49th DIA Annual Meeting iMedNet EDC Rapidly Becoming the eClinical Solution of Choice for Study Sponsors and CROs
MINNETONKA, Minn., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, a global life sciences technology company specializing in clinical study management systems, is pleased to announce its participation in the 2013 DIA Annual Meeting to be held June 23-27 in Boston. This represents the 10th time that MedNet, a recognized leader in cloud-based eClinical solutions, has exhibited at this premier industry event.
MedNet will be showcasing iMedNet™ EDC, MedNet's latest, easy-to-use eClinical technology platform. iMedNet is quickly becoming the preferred data collection and management platform for all research initiatives, from preclinical to postmarket, because it's:
- DIY (Do it Yourself) – Sponsors and CROs can easily build their own studies.
- Fast – Studies can be set up quickly, in days or weeks...not months.
- Flexible – Exceptional configurability supports any research requirement...without programming.
- Affordable – Low and predictable SaaS pricing makes iMedNet extremely cost-effective.
If you will be attending DIA, please stop by MedNet Solutions' booth (#1514) for a demonstration. See for yourself why iMedNet EDC has already successfully supported hundreds of clinical research initiatives conducted around the world.
Stay in touch with MedNet:
- Check out our blog: info.mednetstudy.com/blog
- Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com/user/mednetsolutions1
- Visit us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/mednet-solutions
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/MedNetSolutions
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical trial management systems (CTMS) designed for the global life sciences market. MedNet delivers proven, flexible and easy-to-use web-based eClinical solutions that effectively support clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials of all types and sizes. Since 2001, MedNet has successfully supported pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and contract research organizations (CROs) on clinical research conducted around the world. These companies trust MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Dirk H. Nelson
Director of Marketing
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
SOURCE MedNet Solutions