LOS ANGELES, Feb. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising conference in North America, is heading overseas on March 4, 2015, to partner with GSMA as the official marketing and advertising partner of Mobile World Congress at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain.
Mobile Media Summit's conferences engage leading brand marketers, advertising agencies, publishers and mobile/ad tech companies from around the world. The second annual Mobile Media Summit @ Mobile World Congress will be the destination for the advertising, digital, media and mobile industry leaders to come together to discuss how mobile is shaping the future of marketing and advertising. This all day event will feature top advertising, digital, media and mobile leaders from the world's biggest brands and agencies including: Nike, Mastercard, Coca-Cola, Citi, OMD, WPP, MEC, AKQA, Mindshare, Ogilvy and many more.
"The digital transformation is upon us, and defining what mobile means to marketers is high on the priority list this year," said Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing Officer at MasterCard. "The Mobile Media Summit at Mobile World Congress is an excellent opportunity for thought leaders in digital marketing to gather and share knowledge for brands ready to lead engagement with today's connected consumer."
"I am excited about our continuing partnership with GSMA and making an impact during Mobile World Congress with our speakers discussing the fast-paced expansion of the mobile media and advertising market," said Mobile Media Summit Founder and CEO Paran Johar.
High-level keynote speakers taking the stage:
- Raja Rajamannar, CMO of MasterCard is responsible for the company's advertising, sponsorships, promotions, research, insights, and digital and consumer marketing initiatives.
- Mainardo de Nardis, CEO of OMD Worldwide is delivering on an aggressive agenda for the global network: one agency unified by an ambitious vision and one way of working across geographies.
- Chris Satchell, CTO of Nike oversees the strategy and execution related to all consumer-focused technology at Nike.
- Ben Jones, CTO of AKQA is dedicated to developing ground-breaking experiences for some of the largest global brands: from hardworking eCommerce solutions and cutting-edge system integration to mobile and social media applications.
- Rangu Selgame, Tata Communications' CEO of Growth Ventures and Service Providers, leads a diverse multi-billion dollar portfolio of global businesses in carrier services, mobility, data centers, cloud and media.
Topics covered include: transforming into a mobile first company, programmatic in a global context, the future of wearables and the young native mobilists.
Each Mobile Media Summit VIP pass will include a Mobile World Congress Exhibitor Visitor pass.
To register and to view the full agenda and speaker list visit: http://mobilemediasummit.com/mms-at-mobile-world-congress-2015/
Sponsors & Partners: Opera Mediaworks, xAd, Fiksu, Verve, BidSwitch, Thinknear, Tremor Video, 4A's, The LBMA and Mobile Media Xchange
About Mobile Media Summit: Mobile Media Summits are the quintessential thought-leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2009 by Paran Johar, Mobile Media Summits are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience are advertisers, more than any other event. Since its founding, the event series has hosted over 2,500 speakers and well over 15,000 attendees. Visit www.mobilemediasummit.com for more information.
For press inquiries, contact Kaitlynn Russo, Director of Marketing at email@example.com.
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit