DALLAS, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Surgical Notes, a nationwide provider of revenue cycle services and solutions for the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) and surgical hospital markets, will be exhibiting at a number of ASC conferences and tradeshows this year.
Attendees of these meetings are encouraged to visit Surgical Notes' exhibit booth to learn about the company's scalable ASC revenue cycle solutions that include transcription and coding, billing and revenue cycle management, chart automation and document management, central billing office software, and electronic health records. Attendees can also schedule an on-site demo of any of these solutions. The largest ASC management companies and over 20,000 healthcare providers trust Surgical Notes' cutting-edge revenue cycle management solutions and services to enhance the financial strength and performance of their ASCs.
Surgical Notes will be exhibiting at the following conferences listed below. Click on a conference name to learn more about the upcoming event.
- Colorado Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Rocky Mountain ASC Conference & Trade Show: June 2-3
- Becker's ASC Review 14th Annual Spine, Ortho and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: June 9-10
- Gulf States ASC Conference: June 15-17
- Arizona Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Annual Conference: June 23-24
- California Ambulatory Surgery Association Annual Conference & Exhibits: September 7-9
- Tennessee ASC Association Fall Conference & Tradeshow: September 29 -30
- OR Excellence Conference: October 12-14
- Becker's ASC 23nd Annual Meeting: The Business & Operations of ASCs: October 27-29
"We look forward to all of these excellent programs," said Randy Bishop, Chief Operating Officer for Surgical Notes. "Attending and exhibiting gives us the opportunity to meet and speak with current clients, prospective clients, and leaders in the ASC industry, and display and provide demos of our wide range of products and services. We are also happy to support the great work of the host associations and organizations that bring together ASC representatives from throughout the country for critical education and networking."
To learn more about Surgical Notes or to schedule a demonstration at one of these meetings, click here.
About Surgical Notes, Inc.
Surgical Notes, Inc. is a nationwide provider of transcription, coding, billing, document management and electronic health record applications. The largest management companies and over 20,000 healthcare providers trust Surgical Notes' cutting-edge revenue cycle management solutions and services to enhance the financial strength and performance of their ASCs. Founded in 1997, Surgical Notes is an industry innovator and leader. For more information, visit www.SurgicalNotes.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/meet-with-surgical-notes-at-upcoming-ambulatory-surgery-center-conferences--tradeshows-300258406.html
SOURCE Surgical Notes