MERIDA, Mexico, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- From warm and tropical Yucatan, Merida Mexico Real Estate just wanted to let you know – they're still here and celebrating the good life.
The Mayans didn't forebode that the greatest place on earth was going to collapse. They foretold that a new age of living was to commence!
Break out the bubbly! Merida Mexico Real Estate has a top ten list of things to be thankful for in the Mayan World.
1. Tropical warmth. Year-round outdoor living, gardening and sports.
2. Stunning Colonial Architecture, Haciendas and Beach Homes.
3. Affordable and Safe Lifestyle.
4. 1st-class bird watching, wildlife and fishing.
5. Abundance of delicious culinary delights.
6. Amiable neighborhood bars, restaurants, libraries and community centers.
7. Strong governmental services and infrastructure.
8. Open air markets, shopping centers and specialty stores of every variety.
9. Reasonably priced homes, ranches, beaches, land and rentals.
10. Low taxes.
Thanks to a strong dollar and the improving real estate market, bargains abound in Yucatan.
- Spacious Colonial Fixers for under $100k
- Beach Front Homes for under $150k
- Countryside Quintas and Haciendas starting under $200k
Discover Yucatan. See videos of the fine homes, neighborhoods and wonderful lifestyle in safe and spectacular Mundo Maya. http://mexintl.com/
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Merida Mexico Real Estate