NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "We are now urging a family dealing with the very recent loss of their loved one to confirmed mesothelioma to call us as soon as possible at 800-714-0303 if they did not have time to begin the financial compensation process for this rare cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. When we say recent we mean within the last twelve months. As we would like to explain — if you do not start the mesothelioma financial compensation process as soon as possible the time to start can run out.
"We are one of the best branded sources in the United States on the topic of the best possible mesothelioma financial compensation, and we are the best branded source in the nation when it comes making certain people with this rare cancer hire the most skilled, capable and experienced mesothelioma attorneys." http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information please call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 800-714-0303 for their unsurpassed free services focused on making certain a diagnosed person or their family receive the very best possible mesothelioma compensation. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Tips for a Family Dealing with The Loss of Their Loved One Before the Financial Compensation Process Could Begin from the Mesothelioma Victims Center:
- "Call us at 800-714-0303 so we can provide you with on the spot access to some of the nation's most skilled and capable mesothelioma attorneys who consistently get the best possible financial compensation results for their clients. The caveat is if the person with mesothelioma has already passed away we can only possibly help-if it has been no longer than twelve months since the death.
- "The family should make a list of all of the workplaces where their loved one could have been exposed to asbestos or if the loved one was a Veteran of the US Navy.
- "Included in this list should be possible coworkers or shipmates that witnessed the exposure to asbestos.
- "Aside from offering direct access to some of the nation's premier mesothelioma attorneys, the lawyers we suggest typically get the very best financial compensation results for their clients and they only charge 33.3% of the gross settlement amount. Most marketing mesothelioma lawyers now charge 40% plus expenses.
- "Before you hire a lawyer/law firm to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim please call us first at 800-714-0303 for incredibly honest advice." http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, Illinois, Ohio, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska.
High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, steel mill workers, manufacturing/factory workers, pulp or paper mill workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, miners, construction workers, insulators, rail road worker, roofers, or firemen. As a rule, these types of workers were exposed to asbestos in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's. US Navy Veterans make up about one third of US Citizens who are diagnosed with mesothelioma each year. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mesothelioma-victims-center-now-urges-a-family-whose-loved-one-just-died-before-the-compensation-process-could-begin-to-call-them-or-instant-access-to-top-lawyers-to-help-300406575.html
SOURCE Mesothelioma Victims Center