NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "We offer instant access to the nation's most distinguished and skilled mesothelioma attorneys for a Navy Veteran diagnosed with this rare cancer because these attorneys consistently better financial compensation results for their clients. The last thing we want to see happen to a Navy Veteran is for them to play mesothelioma lawyer roulette and place their potential financial compensation at risk.
"If a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma or their family are concerned about getting the very best possible financial compensation settlement-please call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for peace of mind in knowing you really are dealing with the most capable and experienced mesothelioma attorneys in the United States." http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Vital compensation tips for a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma or their family from the Mesothelioma Victims Center:
- The lawyer/law firm needs to provide family references that prove they were directly responsible for obtaining a million-dollar compensation settlement for a Navy Veteran within the last twelve months
- Call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 800-714-0303 for on-the-spot access to some of the nation's most experienced mesothelioma lawyers who consistently get the best compensation results for Navy Veterans with mesothelioma.
- Think nationwide when it comes to hiring a lawyer/law firm for a mesothelioma compensation claim for a US Navy Veteran with a confirmed diagnosis.
- Do not, under any circumstance, hire a lawyer/law firm that does not have experience representing US Navy Veterans with their mesothelioma compensation claim
- Visit our website for more information: http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Each year about 3000 US citizens will be diagnosed with mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos. High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, steel mill workers, miners, manufacturing workers, pulp or paper mill workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, construction workers, rail road workers, and firemen. Typically, the exposure to asbestos for these types of workers occurred in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's.
The average age for a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma is about 70 years old. Frequently victims of mesothelioma are initially misdiagnosed with pneumonia. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives a Navy Veteran with confirmed mesothelioma could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, Illinois, Ohio, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska.
The Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "As we would like to explain anytime at 800-714-0303 if a person who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma wants the best possible compensation it is vital they have the nation's most skilled, and experienced mesothelioma lawyers." http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mesothelioma-victims-center-offers-new-approach-for-diagnosed-navy-veteran-in-need-of-advice-about-compensation-why-its-vital-to-hire-the-nations-top-mesothelioma-attorneys-300390780.html
SOURCE Mesothelioma Victims Center