LONDON, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Metals & Mining industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global metals & mining market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global metals & mining market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global metals & mining market with five year forecasts
The global metals & mining industry had total revenues of $2,425,675.7m in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2010 and 2014.
Production volume increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 9,764 million metric tons in 2014.
The volatility of global metal prices is reflected in the huge fluctuations seen in this industry in recent years. Metal prices tend to reflect multiple factors, such as reserves, supply, demand from several end-user sectors, and commodity investment activities (including speculation).
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global metals & mining market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global metals & mining market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global metals & mining market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global metals & mining market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3662358/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/metals--mining-global-industry-guide-300269212.html