PALO ALTO, Calif., March 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MetricStream, a market leader in Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) apps and solutions, today announced that the company will be hosting a GRC Roadshow in March 2016 across 6 major cities in North America – Washington DC, Charlotte (NC), Philadelphia (PA), New York City (NY), Boston (MA), and Toronto (Canada). The events will feature a range of panel discussions and presentations from top GRC experts, and the content is geared at providing valuable insights, actionable best practices, and lessons learned in implementing a GRC program. Attendees will also learn about the enabling role of technology in transforming an organization's GRC Journey®.
"The MetricStream GRC Roadshow is coming to a city near you during the month of March 2016, with a great line-up of speakers," said French Caldwell, Chief Evangelist at MetricStream. He continued, "We're excited to meet executives from across North America, and together, discuss strategies to preserve corporate integrity, protect brand value, and strengthen performance through a well-planned and pervasive GRC program."
As organizations confront new risks and regulations, many organizations are deriving value and benefit from embarking on a GRC Journey that brings together people, processes, and technology to create a mature and pervasive approach to GRC. Organizations are increasingly realizing that the true value of GRC lies not only in its ability to mitigate risks or build regulatory credibility, but also beyond that, in its capacity to drive superior business performance, growth, and profitability.
To help organizations derive optimal business value from their GRC programs and investments, the MetricStream GRC Roadshow provides an intimate forum to interact with leading GRC thought leaders and speakers, including:
- Faizal Chaudhury, VP Internal Audit, Sallie Mae
- Akira Ebisawa, VP & Chief Audit Executive, Sompo America Insurance Services LLC
- Prasad Kodalli, Head of Operational Risk, CIT
- Bernice M. Lemaire, Chief Auditor and MCD Division Manager, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Carl Paratore, General Auditor, Tufts Health Plan
- Vincent Pinelli, Managing Director, COO & Head of Audit OPS, MUFG
- Lisa Rawls, Managing Director-GRC, KPMG
- Manmohan Singh, Lead Consultant, HCL Technologies
- Yo Delmar, VP of GRC Solutions, MetricStream
- Kristen Gantt, Regional VP, MetricStream
The GRC Roadshow North America schedule is as follows:
- March 3, 2016 – Washington DC
- March 4, 2016 – Charlotte (NC)
- March 9, 2016 – Philadelphia (PA)
- March 10, 2016 – New York City (NY)
- March 11, 2016 – Boston (MA)
- March 23, 2016 – Toronto (Canada)
Click here to learn more, or to register to attend a MetricStream GRC Roadshow event in a city near you.
MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management Solutions. MetricStream solutions are used by leading global corporations in diverse industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing to manage their risk management programs, quality management processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and other corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA (www.metricstream.com).
US: (925) 451-1468
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/metricstream-announces-grc-roadshow-across-6-cities-in-north-america-in-march-2016-300230599.html