MetricStream Announces GRC Summit Agenda and Speaker Lineup
The MetricStream GRC Summit 2013 will bring together Board Members, CEOs, and Senior Executives from Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies along with consultants and analysts from leading advisory firms
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MetricStream, a market leader in Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and quality management solutions has announced its GRC Summit agenda and speaker lineup. The MetricStream GRC Summit will take place from April 30 – May 1, 2013 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
The two-day event will bring together the best and brightest minds in GRC and quality management to share best practices and discuss the steps required to build and manage well-governed, compliant, and risk-aware organizations.
Highlights of the MetricStream GRC Summit 2013 agenda include:
- Keynote address from General Colin Powell, USA (Ret.) on "Thrive on Risk"
- Keynote address from MetricStream Executive Chairman, Gunjan Sinha on "Pervasive GRC"
- A CEO panel discussion on "Thriving in a Mobile, Social, and Global World" and Board Room panel discussion on "Risk, Value, Performance, and Reputation" moderated by Dr. Frank-Jurgen Richter, Chairman of Horasis: The Global Visions Community
- A Business Leaders Panel "Bringing Down the Walls" moderated by Gaurav Kapoor, Chief Operating Officer at MetricStream
- Analyst sessions led by Christopher McClean, Principal Analyst and Research Director at Forrester Research, French Caldwell, Vice President and Fellow at Gartner, and Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit at GRC 20/20 Research
- Concurrent functional panels on operational risk, regulatory intelligence, internal audit, supply chain governance, ethics and compliance, risk intelligence, IT security and governance, and more moderated by MetricStream executives
- Concurrent MetricStream customer case studies and best practices presentations in risk management, audit reporting, compliance monitoring, regulatory relationships, and integrated GRC
- A presentation on building successful partnerships within the MetricStream ecosystem
- Concurrent MetricStream product innovation and technology showcases presented by MetricStream executives
"We are very excited to announce the speaker lineup and agenda for the MetricStream GRC Summit 2013," said Shellye Archambeau, CEO of MetricStream. "The Summit is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year, attracting attendees from GRC and quality management and offering a variety of riveting presentations and discussions, networking opportunities, and most notably, a stellar lineup of speakers."
Over 40 GRC and quality management executives, analysts, consultants, and thought leaders will take the stage at the MetricStream GRC Summit 2013 to discuss industry trends, challenges, and opportunities.
Some of our distinguished MetricStream GRC Summit 2013 speakers include:
- Anil K. Suri, VP and Chief Risk & Audit Officer at Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Ann Berzin, Board Director at Exelon Corp. and Board Director at Ingersoll-Rand PLC.
- Carole Switzer, President of Open Compliance & Ethics Group (OCEG)
- Denise DeAmore, EVP and Chief Administrative Officer at State Street Corporation
- Eric M. Baim, Executive Director at Novartis
- Neil Marshall, Global Director of Quality and Food Safety at Coca Cola
- Spyro Karetsos, Director of Enterprise Risk Management at Vanguard
- Toby Shore, Chief Risk Officer at Dubal
- Tom Harper, EVP & General Auditor at Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management Solutions for global corporations. MetricStream solutions are used by leading corporations such as UBS, P&G, Constellation Energy, Pfizer, Philips, BAE Systems, Twitter, SanDisk, Cummins and Sonic Automotive in diverse industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-tech and Manufacturing to manage their risk management programs, quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives, as well as several million compliance professionals worldwide via the www.ComplianceOnline.com portal. MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California and can be reached at www.metricstream.com.
Mr. Vinay Bapna
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
More by this Source
Tronox Chooses MetricStream Solution for SOX Compliance
Dec 03, 2013, 08:45 ET
Announcing the MetricStream GRC Summit 2014 in Las Vegas
Nov 07, 2013, 08:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.