DUBLIN, December 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5372ct/mhealth_and_home) has announced the addition of the "mHealth and Home Monitoring - 7th Edition " report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
mHealth and Home Monitoring gives first-hand insights into the adoption of wireless solutions for health monitoring.
How should the mobile industry address the vast business opportunity in wireless healthcare monitoring?
The number of home monitoring devices on the global market with integrated cellular connectivity was 3.0 million at the end of 2015 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 45.4 percent in the next five years to reach 19.2 million in 2020. Learn more about how wireless technology can become seamlessly integrated with medical devices in this 250 page in-depth report now in its seventh edition.
This strategic research report provides you with 250 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report will allow you to:
- Profit from 40 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Study the strategies of 108 key players in the mHealth ecosystem.
- Learn about key home health monitoring devices and services.
- Understand the dynamics of the health monitoring market in Europe and North America.
- Comprehend how wireless technology can become seamlessly integrated with medical devices.
- Evaluate the business opportunities in the emerging mHealth segment.
- Predict future market and technology developments.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which medical conditions offer the best potential for wireless health monitoring solutions?
- Who are the leading providers of connected medical devices?
- What are the mHealth strategies of medical device vendors and pharmaceutical companies?
- Which are the general technology trends for home health monitoring equipment?
- What initiatives have been taken by the leading players in the telecom and IT industries?
- How can connectivity redefine the use cases of medical devices and the value propositions to patients and other stakeholders?
- What are the market shares of the top 5 integrated telehealth solution vendors?
- Why are smartphone applications so significant for the mHealth market?
- How can healthcare providers and payers benefit from mHealth solutions?
Key Topics Covered:
1 The challenge from welfare diseases
2 mHealth platforms
3 Physiological monitoring solution providers
4 Medication and integrated monitoring solution providers
5 Market analysis and forecasts
Companies Mentioned - 35 of the 100+ Companies Featured
- A&D Medical
- Aerotel Medical Systems
- Apple HealthKit
- Bayer Healthcare
- Bosch Healthcare
- Boston Scientific
- Cadwell Laboratories
- CardioComm Solutions
- Care Innovations
- Clement Clarke International
- Compliance Meds Technologies
- Exco InTouch
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5372ct/mhealth_and_home
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets