(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161017/429206LOGO )
The global mHealth market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium insights, technology trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Browse Report Summary: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/mhealth-market
Buyers can expect to receive 100% customization on this report.
Key findings of the report:
- The rapid rise in the number of aging population is one of the major growth drivers for the rising demand in the mHealth (mobile health) market.
- Apart from that, the rising smartphone penetration is also considered to be one of the major driving factors for the global mHealth market.
- The rapid rise in the instances of various chronic diseases and the rapidly advancing technologies are also expected to drive the global mHealth market during the forecast period.
Blood pressure monitors to be the largest device segment in the mHealth market
According to the report, the health wearables are expected to witness impressive growth during the forecast period. It expects the blood pressure monitors to be the largest device segment while the wearable fitness sensor segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the mobile health market during the forecast period of this report. The rising prevalence of the high blood pressure and various cardiovascular diseases along with the increasing demand for home healthcare are some of the reasons highlights in the report that are expected to drive the mHealth market in the years to come.
North America expected to be the largest geographic region
According to the report, the North America region is expected to hold the largest share of the global mHealth market. On the other hand, the Europe region is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of the market is attributed to the rapid growth in investments from the key players all over the world. The increased research and development activities are also expected to play a crucial role in the overall growth of this market from 2016 to 2022.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report presents an in-depth analysis of the mHealth market while focusing on the existing and future trends to highlight the key growth areas and investment pockets of the market
- The report provides clear understanding of the roles of the stakeholders involved in the mHealth market
- The report offers detailed segmentation analysis of the market along with the key drivers, restraints, growth opportunities and the major challenges faced by the key market players
Request Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=41
The mHealth market report provides analysis of the key players, including:
- AT&T Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LifeWatch AG
- Masimo Corporation
- Omron Healthcare Inc.
Browse Related Reports:
Medical Robotics Market, by Products (Robotic Systems, Assistive, Therapeutic, Orthotics, Prosthetics, Exoskeleton, Neurosurgical, Orthopedic, Steerable, Pharmacy, Telemedicine), Applications (Cardiology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, Rehabilitation) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market, by Products (Instruments & Systems and Reagents & Consumables Segments), Applications (Immunochemistry, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Microbiology, Genetic Testing, and Histology & Cytology) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2021
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research, Inc. is a Chicago, U.S.-based market research and consulting firm that serves Fortune 1000 companies, leading businesses and upcoming organizations from around the world to help them achieve their business goal of sustainable revenue growth, utilizing Scalar's premium market research reports and consulting services to make critical strategic decisions.
Our real-time industry data tracking, with the help of advanced analytics and machine learning, offers our clients highly accurate 360-degreeperspective of key developments in niche markets. Our team of industry experts, with a thorough understanding of the global markets and cumulative industry experience spanning 100+ years, works relentlessly to help our clients realize their most important business goals.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com
Mr. Rahul Ganju
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631
Tel.: +1-800-213-5170 (U.S./Canada Toll-free)
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/scalar-market-research
SOURCE Scalar Market Research