DENVER, Feb. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MHI Global, Inc., one of the largest and most impactful sales and service performance companies in the world, today announced its new Be Ready Solutions designed to empower companies, strengthen performance initiatives, solve specific challenges and transform their sales and service delivery. These solutions enable organizations to develop talent to perform in a changing landscape of how companies buy and understand the dynamics of the modern buyer. Based on more than 30 years of research and data analysis, the Be Ready Solutions portfolio was created to help companies with their needs around sales and services.
Be Ready takes advantage of MHI Global's heritage brands, such as Miller Heiman, Huthwaite, AchieveGlobal, Channel Enablers and CSO Insights, to produce ways to ensure salespeople and service providers are ready to meet today's business challenges. According to a 2015 study from CSO Insights, only 43 percent of sales managers are confident that their sales force can communicate value messages to customers and prospects. Preparing sales and service organizations to be ready can have a major impact on revenue and growth.
"We realize each company faces unique challenges and has distinctive opportunities, so we developed a comprehensive solution where the customer drives the discussion and helps shape their own path to success," said Byron Matthews, CEO of MHI Global, a TwentyEighty, Inc. company. "Our market-proven methodologies solve real-world challenges and deliver results that impact the entire business."
The Be Ready portfolio provides specific solutions to strengthen companies in six specific ways:
- Sales Ready: Every sales opportunity is unique, and sales teams and sales leaders must be ready to perform in any situation or interaction. MHI Global's tailored solutions help drive performance, which leads to greater sales.
- Service Ready: 55 percent of all companies go stagnate or backward year-over-year due to poor customer service. Service Ready solutions are geared toward taking an organizational approach to driving retention and business growth. Service Ready makes sure customer-facing employees and channels build relationships that strengthen customer loyalty through every interaction with the organization.
- Talent Ready: Great talent is hard to find. Using scientific methods and processes, Talent Ready identifies what great talent looks like for a specific company or job title. By evaluating talent and discovering what best-in-class looks like, companies can create performance, duplicate and strengthen top performers and add to the bottom line.
- Strategy Ready: Executing an effective strategy is the cornerstone for identifying the right applications and methodologies that will produce results. MHI Global consultants have the expertise to prepare companies to uncover, formulate and execute the right path to success through strong strategy execution.
- Learner Ready: Learning isn't a one-size-fits-all solution. Rather, it's about creating a flexible solution that adapts to how each company, and each learner, consumes information best. Learner Ready solutions empower sales and service initiatives by introducing the first Learner Blended approach in the market that integrates a variety of learning methods to real-time tasks learners are completing.
- Insight Ready: Companies need the right data to make decisions that will impact the business. Insight Ready, powered by CSO Insights, is based on helping companies turn data and research into information they can use to strengthen their business through sales.
Each part of the Be Ready portfolio takes advantage of the most renowned research organization in the industry in CSO Insights. The mission of CSO Insights is to continuously research, measure and analyze the best practices, innovations and emerging trends for complex B2B sales organizations.
CSO Insights is led by co-founder and Chief Research Officer Barry Trailer. Trailer has more than 30 years of professional selling experience and is a former president of Miller Heiman.
"I couldn't be more excited about what CSO Insights means for sales leaders," Trailer said. "Our ability to provide access to highly credible research and insights for sales leaders to better understand the strategic issues that are affecting the performance and productivity of the B2B sales force is unparalleled. What we are able to offer our clients has become a very strategic asset for organizations across verticals and around the world."
For more details about the Be Ready Platform, visit the MHI Global website or on LinkedIn.
About MHI Global
MHI Global is one of the largest dedicated performance improvement companies in the world, bringing game-changing insight to sales performance, customer experience and leadership and management. MHI Global helps companies build and sustain successful, customer-focused organizations that drive profitable revenue and predictable top-line growth on a global scale. To learn more, visit our website, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Google+.
About TwentyEighty, Inc.
TwentyEighty is a one of the largest workforce development companies in the world and is powered by some of the premier brands in the industry, such as Miller Heiman, VitalSmarts, Forum, Strategy Execution and Omega Performance. Our solutions are designed to help companies improve business results through the areas of Leadership Performance, Sales Performance, Credit Performance and Strategic Execution. Visit us at www.twentyeighty.com.
SOURCE MHI Global, Inc.