CLERMONT-FERRAND, France and MONTREAL, May 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Michelin, a global leader in sustainable mobility and innovation, today published the three-day schedule for Movin'On 2017, the world's preeminent international summit on urban mobility and sustainable transportation, which takes place June 13‒15 in Montreal. Tickets are available online at movinon.michelin.com.
To view the schedule of speakers, panels, workshops and master classes for Movin'On 2017, follow this link.
Jean-Dominique Senard, CEO of Michelin, will open Movin'On 2017 at Montreal's Arsenal under the event's "Michelin 360 Big Top," a high-capacity, immersive, state-of-the-art performance and interactive platform that enables speakers and participants to transcend traditional one-dimensional business symposiums.
Joining Mr. Senard under the Michelin 360 Big Top, and participating in collaborative sessions throughout the event, will be nearly 50 global leaders and visionaries in sustainable urban mobility.
The expanded roster of speakers now includes:
- Pauline d'Amboise, Secretary General and Vice President, Governance and Sustainable Development, Mouvement des Caisses Desjardins
- Olivier Biancarelli, Managing Director Decentralized Solutions for Cities and Regions, ENGIE
- Mark Boyajian, President, Canada operations, CGI
- Jim Bruce, Senior Vice President Global Public Affairs and Chief Energy Policy Officer, UPS
- Denis Coderre, Mayor of Montreal
- Joachim Damasky, Managing Director, German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
- Ian Drew, Chairman, Tantalum Corporation
- Gregory Ducongé, CEO, Vulog
- Barry Einsig, Global Automotive and Transportation Executive, Cisco Systems
- Jack Endo, Senior Staff, Development of Artificial Intelligence into Automated Driving System and Connected Vehicle System, Toyota Research Institute
- Dan Galves, Senior Vice President, Chief Communications Officer, Mobileye
- The Honourable Marc Garneau, Minister of Transport (Canada)
- Guillaume Gérondeau, Senior Director Transportation & Mobility Asia, Dassault Systèmes
- Henrik Hololei, Director-General for Mobility and Transport, European Commission
- Dr. Karl Iagnemma, Co-founder and CEO, nuTonomy
- Shigemoto Kajihara, Vice Minister for Global Environmental Affairs of Japan
- Kiran Kapila, Chairman, International Road Federation (IRF)
- Steven Kiefer, Senior Vice President Global Purchasing and Supply Chain, General Motors
- Zoe Knight, Head, Climate Change Centre for Excellence, HSBC
- Roger C. Lanctôt, Director, Automotive Connected Mobility, Global Automotive Practice
- Rob Lloyd, CEO, Hyperloop One
- Rodin Lyasoff, CEO, A3 by Airbus Group
- Dr. Suvit Maesincee, Minister Attached to the Prime Minister's Office of Thailand
- Ursula Mathar, Vice President of Sustainability and Environmental Protection, BMW Group
- Cedric Mathieu, Director, Turo Canada
- Chris Miller, CEO, Invoke
- Mark Moore, Engineering Director, Uber Elevate
- Matt Muta, Vice President, Information Technologies Innovation & Commercial Technology, Delta Air Lines
- Patrick Oliva, Co-founder, Paris Process for Mobility and Climate (PPMC)
- Grégoire Olivier, Director of Mobility Services, PSA Group
- Igor Pasternak, Founder and CEO, Worldwide Aeros
- Michael Pcolinski, Vice President Advanced Materials and Systems Research, BASF
- Joanna Peña-Bickley, Chief Experience Officer, thinxmachine
- Bertrand Piccard, Explorer and President of Solar Impulse Foundation
- Frank Rinderknecht, CEO, Rinspeed
- Don Romano, President and CEO, Hyundai Canada
- Michael Sabia, President and CEO, Caisse de dépôt du Québec
- Jean-Dominique Senard, CEO, Michelin Group
- David L. Strickland, Partner, Venable LLP; Counsel, Self-Driving Coalition for Safer Streets; and former Administrator, U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Alexandre Taillefer, Associate Principal, XPND Capital
- Jean Todt, President, Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) & UN Secretary General's Special Envoy for Road Safety, United Nations
- José Viegas, Secretary-General, International Transport Forum (ITF) at EOCD
- Dan Wenk, Superintendent, Yellowstone National Park
- Dirk Wollschlaeger, General Manager Global Automotive, Aerospace and Defense Industry, IBM
- Jun Yu, General Manager, GAC Motor
Adding to the multi-sensory speaker experience in the Michelin 360 Big Top, Movin'On 2017 will also feature high-energy, innovative workshops and master classes to address the world's most pressing urban mobility themes, such as the circular economy, artificial intelligence and autonomous vehicles, multimodal transportation experiences, IoT in manufacturing, regulatory and policy incentives, and dozens more.
Movin'On, presented by Michelin in association with C2, continues the 20-year tradition established by Michelin Challenge Bibendum as the world's premier and longest-running forum for sustainable mobility. Announced in December 2016, Movin'On 2017 in Montreal invites more than 3,000 participants from 35 countries to engage in a range of dynamic forums and sustainable vehicle demonstrations. See movinon.michelin.com for more information. Movin'On is also open to the general public to attend. For pricing and ticket information, follow this link.
Presented by Michelin in association with C2, Movin'On is the international summit for action in sustainable mobility. Movin'On 2017 will be held at the Arsenal in Montreal, Quebec, June 13‒15. The symposium experience will feature inspiring keynote presentations, hands-on collaborative sessions, networking opportunities and technology exhibitions. Participants from business, government and academics will collaborate and explore new actions to resolve global challenges that will define the future of mobility. For tickets or more information, please see movinon.michelin.com.
About Michelin Group
Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to enhancing its clients' mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients' needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in 170 countries, has 111,700 employees and operates 68 production facilities in 17 countries which together produced 184 million tires in 2015. (www.michelin.com)
C2 is a global convener on a mission to transform executives and organizations that are ripe for change ― whether they know it or not. In a collaborative context specifically designed to provoke collisions and spark new ideas, C2 gets leaders to challenge their biases, shift their perspectives and explore completely new ways of doing business. C2's reinvention of the international conference experience started with the annual C2 Montréal event, which has been described as "challenging conventions" by The Economist and "a business conference unlike any other" by the Harvard Business Review. After Zurich, Milan, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Rome and San Francisco, C2 is now expanding its reach across all continents. See c2.biz for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/michelin-publishes-schedule-and-announces-expanded-roster-of-speakers-for-movinon-2017-in-montreal-300456936.html