NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Microneedle technology is attaining commercial viability at a time when healthcare providers are faced with new challenges as they assess ways to incorporate companion diagnostics into their practice areas. Microneedle technology has the potential to address the growing trend toward point of care diagnostics and ambulatory patient monitoring by allowing the precise detection of biomarkers and analytes in fluids and tissues located below the skin. To succeed, developers must refine the techniques available and in development for sampling very small quantities and/or concentrations of analytes and biomarkers, and advance the design integration of microneedles into commercially viable diagnostic platform.
What You Will Learn
- What companies are active in the microneedle diagnostics segments, what distinguishes their technology, and what is their market presence?
- Who are the microneedle diagnostic device developers/suppliers, and what are their capabilities?
- What are the major factors that are influencing demand for microneedle diagnostics?
- What are the essential design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues for diagnostic microneedle products?
- What are the important healthcare markets for microneedle diagnostics? What is their market potential? What will it be in 2020?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for diagnostic microneedles?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03858947-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microneedle-diagnostics-300381335.html