NEW ORLEANS, May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at its premier client event, Fusion, Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR), announced over 30 new partners that will be delivering solutions to the Concur App Center. Offering apps with streamlined integration with Concur Travel, Expense and Invoice products, the Concur App Center delivers innovative functionality in key categories such as finance, regulatory compliance, enterprise identity, traveler productivity, travel management and much more.
"The community of partners around us is able to deliver incredible value to our customers, and really opens up a world of new possibilities for Concur customers to improve their business results and the productivity of their employees," said Jigish Avalani, SVP and GM of Platform and Developer Services. "With the App Center, we are very focused on extending the value of our customers' investment in Concur, and we can also future proof the solution by delivering functionality that will grow along with our customers needs for years ahead."
As the leading provider of spend management solutions and services, Concur is rapidly expanding the number of partner apps available to solve the everyday challenges of business travel and spend management via their open platform. In addition to apps for travelers that simplify booking, planning and expenses, Concur clients can discover turnkey solutions to manage complex business challenges. New apps recently launched or coming soon to the App Center include:
- ATEB Servicios: digital tax receipt and invoice validation for business transactions in Mexico, delivering effortless regulatory compliance for Concur clients.
- CTS Systems: enables travel management companies to reconcile hotel booking data from Concur's Travel and Expense solutions to maximize transparency into hotel bookings and spend.
- eBillity: project-based billing integration for effortless time and expense tracking.
- GlobeXpenC: increases traveler productivity through creation and import of offline expense reports into Concur.
- Lido group: connects Concur clients with unique and hard-to-find properties in Australia and New Zealand, providing significantly more choice in this often under-served market.
- MetricStream: streamlines expense audits and risk management for effortless regulatory compliance.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory: provides comprehensive identity and access management across Concur, Microsoft Office 365 and other Cloud-based business applications.
- Meridian Global Systems: provides international VAT reclaim solutions designed to retrieve VAT funds quickly and efficiently by automatically identifying relevant transactions in Concur.
- MileIQ: makes it easy for users to submit accurate mileage reimbursement expenses.
- OneLogin: provides single sign-on identity and access management for Concur and other cloud-based solutions.
- Quipsound: seamlessly integrates Concur transaction data with its VAT recovery process.
- SummitLink: Industry leading global ground transportation solution with integrated real time booking for Concur customers
- SeatID: connects travelers with colleagues, friends and others in their networks that share parts of their itinerary.
- TravelShark: provides personalized social travel recommendations based on a user's itinerary.
- tripBAM: helps clients save an average of more than $50 per room night by tracking hotel rates regularly.
- TripCierge: offers travelers a personalized virtual concierge service for activities, events, sightseeing and restaurants.
- TripLingo: new app for individual travelers provides language, translation tools and safety information for international trips.
- Trover: helps users discover and share insider tips for food and culture to get more out of every trip.
- Visage: new International Travel Roaming Alert app provides pre-travel notifications for potential mobile roaming fees, enabling efficient spend management for the single largest controllable mobile cost.
Additionally, through Concur Triplink, users will be able to link their accounts with travel suppliers like Avis, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), Starwood Hotels and Marriott International, so reservations made directly from their branded websites appear automatically in Concur. Learn more about the Concur App Center at www.concur.com/appcenter.
Concur is a the leading provider of spend management solutions and services in the world, helping companies of all sizes transform the way they manage spend so they can focus on what matters most. Through Concur's open platform, the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers can access and extend Concur's T&E cloud. Concur's systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large. Learn more at www.concur.com or the Concur blog.