LONDON, Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The market size of microspheres, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 7.37 billion by 2021 and is projected to register a CAGR of 12.14% between 2016 and 2021. The growing demand from major applications such as medical technology, cosmetics & personal care, oil & gas, and life science & biotechnology is expected to drive the demand for microspheres. The growing healthcare services sector is significantly driving the demand for microspheres.
"Medical technology application expected to witness highest growth rate during forecast period"
The medical technology application is expected to witness the highest growth rate between 2016 and 2021. The demand for microspheres is increasing in medical technology application for controlled drug release delivery systems. The advantage of using microspheres in drug-delivery matrix is that they can encapsulate many types of drugs, including small molecules, proteins, and nucleic acids, and can be easily administered through a syringe needle. They are generally biocompatible, can provide high bioavailability, and are capable of sustained release for long periods of time.
"South America and Asia-Pacific projected to be the fastest-growing markets during forecast period"
South America is expected to be the fastest-growing market in the forecast period. The growing demand of microspheres in medical technology and cosmetics & personal care applications is driving the demand for microspheres in the region. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the second-fastest growing microspheres market due to growing healthcare and construction industries.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report
- By Company Type – Tier 1–37%, Tier 2–50%, and Tier 3–13%
- By Designation – C Level– 50%, Director Level–31%, and Others–19%
- By Region – North America–28%, Western Europe–24%, Central Europe-17%, Asia-Pacific–14%, the Middle East & Africa-10%, and South America-7%
The report includes company profiles of major players and recent activities undertaken in the market such as new product launches, expansions, and acquisitions. Some of the major companies profiled in this report are 3M (U.S.), Potters Industries LLC (U.S.), AkzoNobel N.V. (Switzerland), Matsumoto Yushi-Seiyaku Company (Japan), Trelleborg AB (Sweden), Luminex Corporation (U.S.), Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (U.S.), Chase Corporation (U.S.), Sigmund Lindner GmbH (Germany), and Mo Sci Corporation (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the microsphere market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on microsphere offered by the top players in the global microsphere market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the microsphere market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for microsphere across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global microsphere market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global microsphere market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3971188/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microspheres-market-by-type-raw-material-application---global-trends--forecasts-to-2021-300348895.html