SAN FRANCISCO, December 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global microspheres market size is expected to reach USD 8.39 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market has witnessed strong growth over the past few years on account of the rising demand from the paints and coatings sector, construction, and healthcare industries. The cost-effective nature of microspheres has been a crucial factor for the increasing market penetration.
Increasing technological innovation in terms of improving the characteristics of microspheres has resulted in the expansion of the market. However, growing concerns over the microbeads impact on the environment and the strengthening of the regulatory framework is expected to have a negative impact on the market.
The growing demand from the paints and coatings sector owing to the increasing production in emerging economies and expansion of the manufacturing industry is expected to have a positive impact over the forecast period. The expansion of the construction industry will remain a major growth contributing factor for microspheres in the near future.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Microspheres Market Analysis By Type (Hollow, Solid), By Material (Glass, Polymer, Ceramic, Fly ash, Metallic) By Application (Construction Composites, Paints & Coatings, Healthcare, Cosmetics, Oil & Gas, Automotive) And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/microspheres-industry
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The market for hollow microspheres was valued at USD 1.91 billion in 2015 and is expected to foresee significant gains on account of usage in medical and healthcare applications.
- Some critical properties of superior quality glass microspheres are particle size distributions, tight tolerance, and perfect sphericity.
- Multinational healthcare companies are investing in emerging economies such as India and China on account of low production costs and availability of cheap manpower.
- Key industry participants include Potters Industries LLC, Chase Corporation, AkzoNobelExpancel, 3M Company and Sigmund Lindner GmbH. Thissector is also characterized by product development and innovation where companies and research institutes are developing new techniques and products for microspheres that are commercially viable.
- Companies are focusing on expansion of their business presence and are implementing strategies such as acquisitioning order to increase their market penetration within the global market. Potters Industries LLC have developed hollow microspheres that have thicker walls and higher density
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Thermoplastic Micro Molding Market- http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermoplastic-micro-molding
- Defoamers Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/defoamers-market
- Polymer Microinjection Molding Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polymer-microinjection-molding-industry
Grand View Research has segmented the global microspheres market by type, material, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Materials Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Glass microspheres
- Polymer microspheres
- Ceramic microspheres
- Fly Ash (Cenospheres) Microspheres
- Metallic Microspheres
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Construction Composites
- Healthcare and Biotechnology
- Paints & Coatings
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Oil & Gas
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Read Our Research Insight - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/microspheres-market-insights-size-share
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.