TYSONS CORNER, Va., March 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced that its complimentary 2016 Symposium Series will kick off on April 4 in Dallas, Texas and Seoul, Korea, and debut the MicroStrategy 10.3 release of our groundbreaking enterprise analytics platform MicroStrategy 10 Secure Enterprise™.
This 20-city global tour represents a unique opportunity for participants to learn about the latest advances in big data analytics, data discovery, mobile application development, and enterprise data security enabled by MicroStrategy's unified analytics platform. Each one-day event taking place in cities across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia will demonstrate version 10.3's functionality during an executive keynote, followed by a day filled with 12 to 16 breakout sessions and hands-on workshops that will cover:
- Analytics – big data, predictive analytics, data discovery, dashboards and visualizations, and enterprise-wide deployments
- Mobility – mobile analytics, workforce productivity apps, and custom mobile app development for end users
- Security – employee access, customer access, enterprise security and analytics
To kick things off, MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor will deliver the keynote at the APAC and EMEA symposia, while other senior Company executives will deliver the keynotes in North America. Actian Corporation, a leader in best-in-class enterprise-grade transactional, integration and big data analytical solutions, is a President Sponsor of the 2016 Symposium Series in North America.
"We are excited to share a phenomenal day of learning for our customers and prospects to get up to speed on the newest functionality available with version 10.3, and take home valuable insight from a great keynote and numerous how-to breakout sessions," said Mark Gambill, CMO at MicroStrategy Incorporated. "This is a perfect opportunity for those interested in learning how MicroStrategy's unified platform for enterprise analytics, mobility, and security can be implemented at their own organizations. The events will also feature product experts, valuable networking opportunities, and talks from local MicroStrategy customers who will give real-world examples of how they have leveraged MicroStrategy's enterprise analytics solution to increase revenues and cut costs."
"Actian is pleased to be the President Sponsor of MicroStrategy's 2016 Symposium Series," said Tony Kavanagh, Chief Marketing Officer at Actian. "Through our sponsorship of the MicroStrategy 2016 Symposium Series, Actian will engage with MicroStrategy customers looking for fast and enterprise-grade data analytics that they can extend across the enterprise. We look forward to showing how our joint solution can yield value more quickly from big data and other enterprise assets through our extraordinary performance, regardless of scale."
Below is a list of upcoming symposia, with corresponding registration links:
- April 4 in Dallas, TX: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/xfq2mp?RefID=PR
- April 4 in Seoul, Korea: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/3fqxl5?RefID=PR
- April 6 in Atlanta, GA: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/3fqs16?RefID=PR
- April 6 in Tokyo, Japan: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/3fqxmv?RefID=PR
- April 8 in Charlotte, NC: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/dfq23b?RefID=PR
- April 8 in Melbourne, Australia: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/gfqxfb?RefID=Pr
- April 11 in Washington, DC: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/4fqxhc?RefID=PR
- April 11 in Singapore: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/4fq2n4?RefID=PR
- April 13 in Boston, MA: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/1fq2n1?RefID=PR
- April 13 in Abu Dhabi: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/yfqxp8?RefID=PR
- April 15 in New York, NY: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/sfqxp4?RefID=PR
- April 15 in Milan, Italy: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/9fqxw6?RefID=PR
- April 18 in Los Angeles, CA: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/gfqxlm?RefID=PR
- April 18 in Barcelona, Spain: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/xfq2zv?RefID=PR
- April 19 in Nantes, France: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/cfqxqw?RefID=PR
- April 20 in San Francisco, CA: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/yfqxh5?RefID=PR
- April 20 in Frankfurt, Germany: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/8fq2m8?RefID=PR
- April 22 in London, England: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/yfqztw?RefID=PR
- April 22 in Toronto, Canada: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/gfq2ny?RefID=PR
- April 25 in Chicago, IL: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/wfqx5t?RefID=PR
To register for MicroStrategy's free symposium events, visit: http://www.microstrategy.com/us/learn/symposium and join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #MSTRSymposia.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. The Company's mission is to provide enterprise analytics, mobility, and security platforms that are flexible, powerful, scalable, and user-friendly. To learn more, visit MicroStrategy online, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy 10, MicroStrategy 10 Secure Enterprise, MicroStrategy Analytics, MicroStrategy Mobile, and MicroStrategy Usher are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microstrategy-kicks-off-2016-global-symposium-tour-300244021.html
SOURCE MicroStrategy Incorporated