MicroStrategy to Host 17th Annual "World" Conference, January 27-30, 2014, in Las Vegas
GUCCI, McCain Foods, GUESS and Other Leading Companies to Showcase Breakthrough MicroStrategy Implementations
TYSONS CORNER, Va., Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced that it will host its 17th annual conference, MicroStrategy World 2014, on January 27-30 at the Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Hotel.
Featured keynote speakers include executives from a number of industry-leading MicroStrategy customers. Tim Campos, CIO at Facebook, will discuss how the technology partnership between MicroStrategy and Facebook resulted in a world-class product. Simone Pacciarini, CIO at GUCCI, will discuss how GUCCI is using MicroStrategy Mobile™ Intelligence and Usher™ Mobile Identity to give customers a unique and engaging experience, combining the best characteristics of digital and in-store retail. Roman Coba, CIO at McCain Foods, will highlight self-service analytics and how MicroStrategy has transformed McCain Food's business and reporting practices to uncover greater insights into its business and manufacturing processes. Michael Relich, COO of GUESS, will demonstrate how GUESS is using the MicroStrategy Loyalty Platform™ to drive a new level of customer engagement and loyalty.
Scott Albright, Vice President of IT at Dr Pepper Snapple Group, will address how Dr Pepper Snapple achieved speed to value and substantial business benefits using MicroStrategy Cloud™ to build its mobile sales enablement application. Julio Ortiz, Chief Data Officer at Huntington National Bank, will discuss how Huntington uses MicroStrategy Mobile and Cloud to quickly and easily build a smarter, empowered sales force. Royce Kincaid, Director at Northrop Grumman, will discuss how Northrop Grumman selected the MicroStrategy Identity Platform™ as part of its response to the nationwide integrated emergency personnel broadband system FirstNet.
Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy and New York Times best-selling author of The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Software Will Change Everything, will discuss the future of mobile technology and how its impact can transform our lives. Saylor will address how mobile technology provides critical solutions for emergency and disaster response in the post-9/11 world. He will showcase how MicroStrategy's Usher mobile identity platform represents a transformational mobile app technology for public safety and homeland security issues, such as how various federal, state, and local emergency responders can communicate securely with each other in real-time, locate each other, and can identify themselves peer-to-peer.
The four-day event will highlight MicroStrategy's leading enterprise software platforms for analytics, mobile, loyalty and identity, delivered either on-premises or in the cloud. MicroStrategy will showcase the latest trends in self-service analytics, in-memory analytics, Big Data, cyber security, and Cloud, as well as recent advances in MicroStrategy Mobile, widely regarded as the #1 mobile computing solution in the market today. Attendees will:
- Learn why the new MicroStrategy Analytics Platform™ is the most comprehensive analytics solution on the market and MicroStrategy is the only vendor to receive Good/Excellent ratings in every product capability category in the most recent BI Scorecard.
- See Big Data companies Yahoo! and eBay demonstrate how they work with MicroStrategy to solve some of the world's biggest Big Data challenges.
- Be introduced to the newest addition to our analytics suite, MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop™, which makes self-service analytics free and easy.
- Hear from our customers, including McDonald's Mesoamerica, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Chipotle, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, and others, on why MicroStrategy Mobile has been ranked the #1 Mobile BI Solution for the third straight year.
- Learn why Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Netflix, Huntington National Bank and others are moving to the Cloud for their analytics needs.
- Discover GUESS, Tilly's and GUCCI's cutting-edge MicroStrategy retail apps for clienteling, customer loyalty and engagement, and more, reinforcing why RIS News LeaderBoard ranked MicroStrategy as the #1 retail software vendor in 2013.
- Tour MicroStrategy Usher's live "Innovation Lab" to see how mobile identity can enable employees and customers to use their smartphones to securely access systems without passwords, execute transactions without credit cards, and authenticate themselves to others with biometric-caliber security.
"MicroStrategy World 2014 will be bigger and better than ever," said Michael Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy Incorporated. "Attendees will be able to participate in more than 130 informative sessions, get direct access to hands-on workshops, and get the full story on our pioneering enterprise software platforms from an impressive lineup of keynotes and experts. Our real-life, enterprise-scale customers in each industry tell the story best. We encourage companies to come to World and hear how MicroStrategy is helping companies empower their employees with insight, capture new business, and trump the competition."
More than 50 world-class companies will present their best practices on how they deployed MicroStrategy to improve operational efficiencies, increase revenues, and enhance business performance. Among the additional companies scheduled to present are: Adconion Media Group; Adventist HealthCare; BMC Software; Boston Children's Hospital; Canadian Institute for Health Information; CAPES BRASIL; Carter's; Cordoba State Government of Argentina; Dell; DeRoyal; Eagle Investment Systems; Flextronics; Hawaii Medical Service Association; HCA Healthcare; Hudson's Bay Company; Nalco, an Ecolab Company; Nielsen; Panda Restaurant Group; Publicis Touchpoint Solutions; and SWIFT.
At MicroStrategy World 2014, participants will be able to attend any of the 130+ informative sessions and interact with MicroStrategy's ecosystem of technology partners in the exhibit hall. Conference attendees will learn about complementary solutions and services from MicroStrategy consulting partners, such as TCS, Deloitte, HCL and Accenture; technology partners such as AT&T, Cisco, HP Vertica, Teradata, and Actian; and additional technology partners, including Adastra, Airwatch, Aperity, Cloudera, Data Meaning, Datafactz, DataStrong, Denovo, ESRI, Infocepts, Intel Data Solutions, Invexer, IT Path, Kognitio, L&T Infotech, Lancet, MaprTech, Nalgan, Normandy Group, Numerify, Orchestro, Pandera, Project X, Q Stride, Satwic, Six Degrees Planning, Smartbridge, Southport, Sungard, Sysphera, Talend, TDWI, T-Systems, Visionnaire, Visual Crossing, Xeomatrix, and ZS Associates.
For more information about how leading independent analysts rate MicroStrategy as one of the most comprehensive platforms in the market, visit:
- MicroStrategy rated the top vendor across all 14 of the product capabilities identified for Business Intelligence Platforms by BI Scorecard
- MicroStrategy selected as an Enterprise BI Platform Leader by "The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms, Q4 2013"
- MicroStrategy rated #1 overall offering out of 25 vendors for Mobile Computing / Mobile Business Intelligence by Dresner Advisory Services
- MicroStrategy recognized as the #1 retail software vendor by 2013 RIS LeaderBoard
- MicroStrategy rated Enterprise BI Platform Leader in latest report published by Nucleus Research
Registration information and a preliminary agenda for MicroStrategy World 2014 are available at http://www.microstrategy.com/microstrategyworld/. Members of the media can attend the conference free of charge and should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. The Company's mission is to provide the most flexible, powerful, scalable and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobile, identity and loyalty, offered either on-premises or in the cloud.
The MicroStrategy Analytics Platform™ enables leading organizations to analyze vast amounts of data and distribute actionable business insight throughout the enterprise. Our analytics platform delivers reports and dashboards, and enables users to conduct ad hoc analysis and share their insights anywhere, anytime. MicroStrategy Mobile™ lets organizations rapidly build information-rich applications that combine multimedia, transactions, analytics, and custom workflows. The MicroStrategy Identity Platform™ (branded as MicroStrategy Usher™) provides organizations the ability to develop a secure mobile app for identity and credentials. The MicroStrategy Loyalty Platform™ (branded as MicroStrategy Alert) is a next-generation, mobile customer loyalty and engagement solution. To learn more about MicroStrategy, visit www.microstrategy.com and follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/microstrategy) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/microstrategy).
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy Analytics Platform, MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop, MicroStrategy Mobile, MicroStrategy Identity Platform, MicroStrategy Loyalty Platform, MicroStrategy Usher, and MicroStrategy Cloud are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE MicroStrategy Incorporated