TYSONS CORNER, Va., Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced its next 24 Symposium locations. Each one-day event, taking place in October in cities across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, will highlight functionalities of MicroStrategy 10.5, which was released earlier in September.
"We're excited to be sharing the latest trends in analytics and data visualizations with thousands of our users around the world," said Michael J. Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy Incorporated, who will keynote many of the October events and speak alongside other MicroStrategy executives. "Our symposia provide countless opportunities for our customers to connect and share best practices, and bring home valuable insight about how they can use MicroStrategy 10.5 to leverage their existing technology investments — from databases and enterprise directories to cloud applications and physical access control systems. By hosting these events and introducing MicroStrategy 10.5, we continue our mission of helping organizations unleash Intelligence Everywhere."
MicroStrategy's Symposium Series will offer IT and business users an opportunity to network, attend workshops, and learn about real-world MicroStrategy 10™ applications from customers, including Ahold, Bell Canada, City of Austin Public Works, The Coca Cola Company, Comcast, Freddie Mac, Guadalupe Valley Telephone Cooperative, Inc., Merck & Co., Pearson VUE, PetSmart, RaceTrac, Sonic Automotive, TrialCard, and Whole Foods Market. The executive keynote, followed by a day filled with more than a dozen breakout sessions and hands-on workshops, will cover new content spanning the following:
- Industry Solutions – learn how MicroStrategy 10 helps organizations in retail, banking, higher education, healthcare, manufacturing & CPG, facilities, sales and municipal government change the way they do business.
- Functional Solutions – hear how MicroStrategy 10 delivers data-driven solutions to help improve the effectiveness of departmental functions across Human Resources, Marketing, Sales and more.
- Analytics – learn how MicroStrategy 10 delivers enterprise-grade analytics on popular data investments, including Salesforce.com, SAP, AWS and big data, making it possible for attendees to learn new ways to draw value from existing investments.
- Mobility – gain insight into mobile analytics, mobile productivity apps, and custom mobile app development for end users, and see how MicroStrategy 10 enhances data visualizations.
- Usher™ – learn how easy it is for organizations to deploy digital credentials to their employees and customers, obtain real-time data about their enterprise access and authentication, and utilize telemetry data combined with geographical information to help enhance workforce productivity.
A key focus of the Symposium Series will be MicroStrategy Desktop™ and how business users can draw value from self-service analytics and data discovery. Multiple hands-on workshops will be available throughout the day so attendees can learn how to build dashboards and explore their data. Workshops will cover the latest trends in visual analytics, including predictive analytics, data preparation, custom visualizations and more.
Additionally, Symposium attendees will be able to learn about the new features in MicroStrategy 10.5, which delivers the industry's latest drivers and gateways with new certifications to support more enterprise assets, allowing organizations to easily leverage their technology investments. Beyond enhanced connectivity to data assets, MicroStrategy 10.5 delivers several features that make it easier to consume analytics across MicroStrategy Desktop, MicroStrategy Web™, MicroStrategy Mobile™ and Usher.
Learn more about MicroStrategy 10.5 at www.microstrategy.com, and register for an upcoming Symposium with the corresponding registration link below.
- October 3 in Dubai, UAE
- October 3 in Charlotte, NC
- October 4 in Atlanta, GA
- October 4 in Chennai, India
- October 5 in Singapore
- October 6 in Washington, DC
- October 7 in New York, NY
- October 7 in Auckland, New Zealand
- October 10 in London, England
- October 10 in Munich, Germany
- October 11 in Paris, France
- October 12 in Rome, Italy
- October 13 in Philadelphia, PA
- October 14 in Toronto, Canada
- October 14 in Madrid, Spain
- October 17 in Beijing, China
- October 17 in Minneapolis, MN
- October 18 in Austin, TX
- October 19 in Tokyo, Japan
- October 20 in Phoenix, AZ
- October 21 in Seattle, WA
- October 21 in Seoul, South Korea
- October 25 in São Paulo, Brazil
- October 27 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. The Company's mission is to provide enterprise analytics and mobility platforms that are powerful, scalable and user-friendly. To learn more, visit MicroStrategy online, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy 10.5, MicroStrategy 10, MicroStrategy Desktop, MicroStrategy Web, MicroStrategy Mobile and Usher are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microstrategy-to-showcase-the-latest-trends-in-analytics-and-data-visualizations-at-its-october-2016-symposium-series-300336205.html
SOURCE MicroStrategy Incorporated