Comprised of industry leaders who were engrained during the development & implementation of today's regulatory threat assessment standards, SMA's new agreement provides significant expansion to our member's needs. Joining the SMA team includes an elite forensic behavioral science consulting providing training, testimony, consultation and research whose careers include the pioneering of the FBI's famed Behavioral Science Unit and played a major role in the creation of the FBI's National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime. Notable consultations include:
- Columbine School Shootings
- Jon-Benet Ramsey Ransom Note
- Martha Moxley Murder
- Appointed by then, Virginia Governor Tim Kaine, served in the review commission of the Virginia Tech mass killing tragedy
Established in 2012 by Mr. Josh Chin, NetForce, is an Asian-Owned small business providing Information-Security expertise, with focus on digital forensics (including acquisition analysis), investigations, and electronic discovery within the healthcare and education sectors. Mr. Chin is recognized as one of California's Top 20 Cyber Security Professional in the US Cyber Challenge and whose staff credentials include:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- NSA NSTISSI 4011 (National Training Standard for Information System Security Systems Professional)
- NSA CNSSI 4012 (National Information Assurance Training Standard for Senior Systems Managers)
- NSTISSI 4015 (National Training Standard for Information Security Systems Risk Analyst/Mitigation)
Strategic Management Associates was selected as an approved national vendor as the result of MiCTA's highly competitive bidding process, which is designed to evaluate products and services on behalf of its nationwide membership. Besides delivering substantial cost savings to its members, MiCTA Master Service Agreements eliminate the need for its members to conduct their own expensive and time-consuming individual bidding processes.
MiCTA, located at 4805 Towne Centre, Suite 100 in Saginaw, MI, represents thousands of higher education, K-12, healthcare, library, governmental and charitable entities. Nationally, MiCTA seeks to resolve common voice, video and data issues, provide helpful information, participate in legislative and regulatory telecommunications advocacy, and negotiate discounted purchase contracts for telecommunications and technology services for its members. Please visit the MiCTA Web site, http://www.mictatech.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/micta-is-pleased-to-announce-the-continuation-of-strategic-management-associates-as-an-approved-vendor-for-security-consulting-services-300297605.html