"We are holding events like this around the country, where experts, including inside and outside counsel, will share insights on many of the most urgent risks companies face," Hagy said. "Our program chairs have modified this event for companies and firms in the MidAtlantic region."
- Data security risk analytics and insurance underwriting specifications
- Effectively handling government investigations
- Avoiding violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Ethical risks in digital communication between inside and outside counsel
- Best practices in conducting internal investigations
- Employment risks arising from disruptive changes in law and technology
- Directors and officers liability and advising corporate boards
- Insurance coverage maximization
The program is being co-chaired by Julie Myers Wood, CEO of Guidepost Solutions, a leading investigative and compliance consulting firm. Wood also is former head of Immigration & Customs Enforcement at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Joining Wood is John W. Wills, a managing director with The Claro Group, a leading financial advisory and management consulting firm. Wills has served in senior financial roles at multiple organizations during his 35-year career.
Speakers come from organizations and firms including: Hughes Hubbard & Reed; Crowell & Moring; Jenner; Booz Allen; Accenture; Miller Friel; BLJohnson Law; Schwartz, Simon, Edelstein & Celso; Wilson Elser; Jackson Lewis; Cosmich Simmons & Brown; iDiscovery Solutions; eTera Consulting; Guidepost Solutions; and Winnieware LLC, creator of the innovative ReplyToSome email application.
HB Litigation Conferences is an independent, nationwide producer of continuing legal education (CLE) conferences, webinars and information on hot topics in law and business.
For more information visit HB at www.LitigationConferences.com, write to Info@LitigationConferences.com, or call (484) 324-2755 x212 or x200.
(484) 324-2755 x200
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/midatlantic-corporate-counsel-forum-on-data-security-analytics-government-investigations-employment-risks-and-more-dec-5-in-tysons-corner-300342364.html
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences