LONDON, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Middle East & Africa market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 45.30% representing in huge opportunities in this sector, finds a new research report launched by NOVONOUS. This growth is driven by increasing penetration of big data, increase in analytics services and availability of affordable big data solution and services to end users.
Middle East & Africa Big Data market controls market share of 4.50% in terms of revenue in Global Big Data market. It is expected to control fourth largest market position in 2020. UAE, Iran, Kuwait, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Nigeria are key countries in Middle East & Africa Big Data market.
Organizations worldwide are turning their attention to Big Data as a useful means to derive insights from the huge amount of data generated from various sources. Technologies such as NoSQL databases and MapReduce/Hadoop frameworks are at the core of the solutions heralding a paradigm shift.
This research found that high investment costs, lack of awareness and novelty have been the main threats for new entrants in the Big Data space. There are a few major players who control the entire value chain. However, many smaller players have mushroomed who provide consulting in the Analytics space. This research also found that most organizations misunderstand Big Data and it is important to educate the end users through face to face interactions.
Spanning over 116 pages and 75 exhibits, "Middle East & Africa Big Data Market 2015-2020" report presents an in-depth assessment of the Middle East & Africa Big Data market from 2015 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in big data market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for 12 key players in Global market namely TEG Analytics, Heckyl Technologies, KloudData Inc., Gramener, Germin8, VIS Networks Pvt. Ltd., Abzooba, Fintellix, Latentview, Indix, Analytic-Edge and Tookitaki.
Scope of Middle East & Africa Big Data Market 2015-2020 Report
- This report provides detailed information about Middle East & Africa Big Data market including future forecasts.
- This report identifies the industry wise need for focusing on Big Data market.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for Middle East & Africa Big Data market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Global Big Data market.
- This study also identifies various parts of Big Data value chain.
- This report has detailed profiles 12 key players in Global Big Data market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Middle East & Africa Big Data market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Middle East & Africa Big Data market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for end users, Big Data service providers and investors.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3812899/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east--africa-big-data-market-2015---2020-300276048.html