DUBLIN, May 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East & Africa Reverse Engineering Schematic Design Market By Type, By Application, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for reverse engineering schematic design in Middle East & Africa is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2021.
Reverse engineering services enable operators/owners of large complex refineries and petrochemical plants to effectively and efficiently plan plant operations related to relocation, modernization, capacity enhancement and efficiency improvements. Revamping of existing plants and their infrastructure, designed and executed during pre-computer era with no as-built data documentation and optimization of business processes, is anticipated to continue pushing demand for reverse engineering services in Middle East & Africa (MEA) during the forecast period.
Developed regions such as the US and Europe have implemented stringent emission norms for regulating and curbing harmful emissions. This has resulted in upgradation of refineries and petrochemical plants to produce refined products that comply with EURO IV & EURO V norms, which has been leading to surge in demand for reverse engineering schematic design solutions in the MEA region. The region is turning out to be of immense importance for leading reverse engineering schematic design solution providers as traditional markets such as Europe and the US have matured. Consequently, almost all the major players are collaborating with domestic solution providers to capitalize on emerging growth opportunities in the region.
Oil & gas dominated MEA reverse engineering and schematic design market due to hydrocarbon export based economies in the region. Also, planned CAPEX for oil & gas activities in the region is projected to trigger growth in the region's reverse engineering schematic design market in the coming years.
Government norms such as those enforced by Environment Protection Agency that regulate harmful carbon emissions is projected to boost growth in MEA reverse engineering schematic design market over the next five years. Few of the leading players offering full suite of plant designing solutions in the region include Intergraph, AVEVA, Dassault Systèmes, Autodesk, Bentley and Cadmatic, among others.
Middle East & Africa Reverse Engineering Schematic Design Market report discusses
- Middle East & Africa Reverse Engineering Schematic Design Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Process and Instrumentation Design (P&ID); Electrical; Civil; and Mechanical); By Application (Oil & Gas, Power, Marine and Others); and By Country (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Sudan, and Ghana)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Cloud Offering for 3D Plant Design Solutions
- Upcoming Investment in Manufacturing Sector
- Growing Investment in Oil and Gas Projects
- Rapid Investments in Infrastructure Projects
- Revenue Generation Through Aftermarket Services
- Focus on Research & Development
- Downturn in Oil & Gas Industry
- Growing Regulations by Government for Emission Control
- AVEVA Group Plc
- Aspen Technology, Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Dassault Systems
- FARO Technologies
- Hexagon AB
- ITandFactory GmbH
- Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhnr28/middle_east_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east--africa-reverse-engineering-schematic-design-market-by-type-by-application-by-country-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021---research-and-markets-300456151.html
SOURCE Research and Markets