NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing investments into the IT sector in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is resulting in growth in demand for UPS systems in the region. Saudi Arabia and UAE dominate the region's UPS market on account of increasing requirement for continuous power supply, so as to avoid huge productivity losses in diverse end-use segments. Less than 5kVA UPS segment is projected to witness significant growth in the coming years due to increasing penetration of ATMs, shifting consumer demographics and growing presence of modern retail outlets in countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa and Egypt. Number of internet users in MEA escalated from 351.8 million in 2013 to 416.9 million in 2015 and is further projected to cross 600 million over the next five years, which is anticipated to boost demand for UPS systems through 2021.
According to "Middle East & Africa UPS Market By kVA Range, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the UPS systems market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is projected to register sales of 4.2 million units by 2021 due to increasing penetration of new technology & systems, rising internet penetration and expanding trade & tourism sector. Moreover, cloud computing technology segment in the MEA region has been growing at a significant pace, particularly in Saudi Arabia, and the segment is further anticipated to further grow on account of increase in number of firms using cloud services and rising investments on network & desktop outsourcing. This trend is expected to augment need for storing and protecting huge amount of data, thereby fueling growth in the region's UPS systems market. Emerson Network Power is expected to continue its leadership position in Middle East & Africa UPS market, followed by APC by Schneider Electric and Eaton Corporation Plc. "Middle East & Africa UPS Market By kVA Range, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of UPS market across the region:
- UPS Market Scenario
- Segmental Analysis – By kVA Range (Less than 5kVA, 5.1 – 20kVA, 20.1 – 60kVA, 60.1 – 200kVA, Above 200kVA), By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Company
- Regional Analysis – By Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of UPS market in Middle East & Africa
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants and UPS manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interaction with UPS manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04031797-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east--africa-ups-market-by-kva-range-less-than-5kva-51--20kva-201--60kva-601--200kva-above-200kva-by-end-user-by-country-saudi-arabia-uae-south-africa-nigeria-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011--300368566.html