NEW YORK, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatch, a concentrated solid or liquid mix of pigments and/or additives encapsulated into a carrier polymer resin, is used to include pigments or performance-enhancing additives to natural polymers. In Middle East & Africa, masterbatches are widely used in building and construction sector, packaging industry, production of household appliances and automotive sector. Over the last five years, the masterbatch market in the MEA region has been witnessing introduction of high-quality, standardized masterbatches for use in construction, plastic and fiber industries. Based on their use and appearance, masterbatches are classified into four major types - black, white, color and additive, which are used for diverse applications. Over the last five years, white masterbatch segment dominated the MEA masterbatch market, owing to its various applications in injection molding, film extrusion, blow molding and fiber extrusion.
According to TechSci Research report "Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the masterbatch market in MEA is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016 – 2021. Increasing per capita plastic consumption, low cost of polymer production due to abundant availability of raw materials and rising demand from plastic and polymer manufacturers are some of the major factors anticipated to augment masterbatch demand in Middle East & Africa over the next five years. In 2015, the largest end user industry for masterbatch applications in MEA was the packaging industry, and the segment is projected to dominate though 2020. "Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects related to masterbatch market in MEA:
- MEA Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive), By End User (Packaging, Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances & Others), By Country (Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, UAE, South Africa & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of MEA masterbatch market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch suppliers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03814566-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east-and-africa-masterbatch-market-by-type-white-black-color-and-additive-by-end-user-packaging-construction-automotive-consumer-appliances-and-others-by-country-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---20-300263281.html