NEW YORK, Nov. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The beverage market in this region is increasing at a slightly higher rate than other regions. The country with the biggest presence is Saudi Arabia which is solely represented by non-alcoholic drinks, the lowest being Bahrain. Juice, nectars and still drinks combined have the largest volume, with juice being reserved for the more affluent consumers. Many countries are experiencing difficulties with the migrant crisis so may not post such positive growth rates for the coming years.
- Cider is only consumed in the United Arab Emirates, with limited sales of all alcoholic beverages due to the religious beliefs of the region, consumption being mainly by tourists
- Carbonates is the most popular category due to its refreshment properties
- Flavoured alcoholic beverages have a very limited penetration, mostly confined to countries with a high dependency on tourism
- Sports drinks also have a very limited penetration due to their premium price
Canadean's Middle East and North Africa Beverage Forecasts covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks provides a comprehensive analysis of consumption trends in Middle East and North Africa, covering:
- 2000-2014 topline consumption data for 31 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2020 measured in both million litres and litres per capita for 11 markets
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate the very latest beverage category forecast projections to 2020 to enhance your understanding of consumption patterns and evolving trends in the Middle East and North Africa beverage industry
- Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa beverage market to assess the likely impact on your company's performance
- Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the beverage industry by country and category to support your long-term strategic planning
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03336846-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001