LONDON, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Middle East and North Africa Defense Spends on Logistics and Support: 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Logistics and Support and following market segments:
According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, Central Logistics includes all activities that relate to air-terminal and airfield operations, ammunition storage and supply, firefighting services, fuel distribution, and transportation. And Facilities Management is defined as the set of activities that relate to providing dining and laundry facilities, estate maintenance, sanitation, waste management, and healthcare facilities to armed forces.
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Logistics and Support from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the Logistics and Support market in Middle East and North Africa.
"Middle East and North Africa Defense Spends on Logistics and Support: 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Middle East and North Africa's projected budget allocations on Logistics and Support. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Central logistics and Facilities Management (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Middle East and North Africa Logistics and Support market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Logistics and Support market in Middle East and North Africa.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4202980/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east-and-north-africa-defense-spends-on-logistics-and-support-2016-to-2024-300346354.html