NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Middle East and North Africa Defense Spends on Ordnance and Guns: 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Ordnance and Guns and following market segments:
Ammunition: Ammunition (commonly shortened to ammo) is propellant and projectile, or broadly anything that can be used in combat including bombs, missiles, warheads, landmines, naval mines, and anti-personnel mines.
Artillery systems: Artillery Systems covers a class of large military weapons built to fire munitions far beyond the range and power of infantry's small arms. Artillery types can be categorized in several ways, for example by type or size of weapon or ordnance, by role or by organizational arrangements.
Guns: A gun is a normally tubular weapon or other device designed to discharge projectiles or other material.
Missiles: Missile is a weapon that is self-propelled or directed by remote control, carrying conventional or nuclear explosive.
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Ordnance and Guns from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the Ordnance and Guns market in Middle East and North Africa.
"Middle East and North Africa Defense Spends on Ordnance and Guns: 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Middle East and North Africa's projected budget allocations on Ordnance and Guns. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Ammunition, Artillery systems, Guns and Missiles (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Middle East and North Africa Ordnance and Guns market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Ordnance and Guns market in Middle East and North Africa.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04202986-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east-and-north-africa-defense-spends-on-ordnance-and-guns-2016-to-2024-300346254.html