CHICAGO, April 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Midwest Orthopedics at Rush (MOR) occupational health specialist, Richard Rodarte, M.D., and a panel of other MOR physicians and prestigious guest speakers will discuss the latest workers' compensation and occupational health topics for Illinois employers during the 3rd annual "Getting Employees Back to Work: A Best Practice Approach for Employers" conference, Thursday, May 5. The event will be held from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., at the Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus, 2815 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, IL. Following the presentations, attendees are invited to a cocktail reception at the Lodge.
The conference will address workers' compensation topics as well as legislative updates from Springfield. The topics and presenters include:
- Alternatives to Surgery in Managing Occupational Injuries (Dr. Brian Cole - MOR)
- Strategies for Diffusing Unruly Injured Employees From Both a Medical and Employer Standpoint (Dr. Richard Rodarte – MOR)
- Roadmap for Prosecuting and Defending a WC Claim for Pre-existing Low Back Injuries (Matt Gorski - Respondent / Bryan Shell - Petitioner)
- Governor Rauner's Workers' Compensation Reform Proposal (Emily Gibellina - Associate General Counsel for the Office of the Governor, Bruce Rauner)
- The Aging Workforce and Its Impact on WC and Disability (Dave Taylor - Reyes Holdings)
MOR is pleased to recognize Athletico Physical Therapy and H-Wave as Gold Level sponsors for this event.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/midwest-orthopaedics-at-rush-occupational-health--workers-compensation-conference-scheduled-for-may-5-300244836.html
SOURCE Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush