SAN CARLOS, Calif., June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mike Armsby joins Personal Capital today as CFO. Mike brings wide-ranging experience to his new responsibilities:
- Former CFO of Yodlee, Inc., where he shepherded the company during its private venture-backed phase, through its IPO and public-company phase, and through its successful sale to another public company, Envestnet.
- Former CFO of View, the leading provider of dynamic glass that is both advanced technology and high efficiency for the built environment.
- Former CFO of PowerLight, a solar development company, which Armsby led through its growth phase and its acquisition by SunPower.
- Former VP of Financial Planning and Strategy of Synopsys, a public company with 4,500 employees and over $1 billion of revenue.
- Former consultant with Bain & Company and CPA with Price Waterhouse.
- M.B.A. from Harvard University.
- B.S. in Economics, magna cum laude, from the Wharton School of Finance and B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania.
Simultaneous with Mike's arrival, Personal Capital has promoted three current executives. Jay Shah is now CEO of Personal Capital Advisors* in addition to his role as Chief Operating Officer of the parent firm with a portfolio of executional responsibilities. Mark Goines is now Vice Chairman with a portfolio of growth initiatives, and Paul Bergholm is now Chief Administrative Officer with a portfolio of accounting, human resources and administrative functions.
"Having just raised a $75 million funding," said CEO Bill Harris, "these executives are key to powering our next phase of hyper-growth – triple digit growth since our founding. We're the leading digital advice firm in the world, providing an artful mix of customer-facing technology and professional advisors to improve the retirement plans of American families."
About Personal Capital
Personal Capital is the smart way to track and manage your financial life. Personal Capital combines award-winning online financial tools that provide unprecedented transparency into your finances with personal attention from licensed financial advisors. The result is a complete transformation in the way you understand, manage and grow your net worth.
Marianne Ahlmann | Personal Capital | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Personal Capital Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Personal Capital
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mike-armsby-joins-personal-capital-300285454.html
SOURCE Personal Capital