DAYTON, Ohio, Sept. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mike-sell's Snack Food Company, a Dayton, OH based snack food company, has introduced five new products to satisfy the ever-evolving consumer expectations of snack foods.
The new products include:
- Blazin' Hot Crunchin' Cheese Curls: A fired-up cheese curl with just the right amount of spiciness, cheesiness and crunch.
- Cheese Crunchin' Cheese Curls: A crisp cheese curl made with real cheddar cheese for a satisfying, savory taste.
- Blazin' Hot Corn Chips: A distinctive hot pepper taste dials the heat up on this crunchy corn chip.
- Barbeque Corn Chip: Flavored with a dusting of natural hickory smoke and a blend of zesty spices, this corn chip will make your mouth water.
- Smoky Mountain Barbecue Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips: For a taste of authentic southern barbecue, this chip hits all the right notes with a blend of sweetness, spiciness and smokiness.
"Mike-sell's has a long tradition of introducing new flavors to the market place that consumer's desire and we believe these five new products will not disappoint," said Chuck Shive, Executive Vice President of Marketing, Mike-sell's Snack Food Company.
And to appeal to the growing number of consumers looking for a healthier snack option, Mike-sell's has baked the two new cheese curls to provide a product lower in fat, yet still with great taste.
The new products are available, in a variety of sizes meant to be shared, at grocery and convenience stores. The products will also be available for purchase by the case at http://mike-sells.com/products.
Mike-sell's, a family-owned business since 1910, prides themselves on producing delicious potato chips cooked in premium oil and producing and distributing other quality snacks. With a variety of flavors and products to choose from, there is a Mike-sell's offering for everyone. To learn more about Mike-sell's visit www.mike-sells.com. And stay up to date on all the latest happenings by liking us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mikesellsnacks.
SOURCE Mike-sell's Snack Food Company