LONDON, July 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts For Dismounted Soldiers, Land Vehicles, Naval Vehicles, Aerial Vehicles PLUS Analysis of Helmet Mounted Display Systems (HMD, HMDS, HMSD, HMCS, HWD, HECAD, HDTS), Heads-Up Display (HUD), Driver Vision Enhancement (DVE), Smart Glasses, Goggles & Screens, See Through Waveguide (STWG) Optics, & Computer Generated Data Enhancing the Soldier
Visiongain assesses that the global Military Augmented Reality market will reach $1,311.3m in 2016 with significant prospects for growth. It is therefore critical that your strategic plans are timely and your forecasting plans are in place to take advantage of the business opportunities presented in this brand new study.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
• What are the prospects for the overall Military Augmented Reality market?
• How profitable is the Military Augmented Reality market?
• Who are the key players within the Military Augmented Reality market?
• What are the drivers and restraints underpinning the Military Augmented Reality market?
5. Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides market share, ranking and profiles of the leading companies operating within the Military Augmented Reality market
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Rockwell Collins
- Thales Group
- BAE Systems plc
- BANC3 Inc.
- Applied Research Associates (ARA)
- Osterhout Design Group
- Vuzix Corporation
- Six15 Technologies
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in the Military Augmented Reality market. We show you the prospects for the following national markets
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Rest of the World
3) The analysis is also underpinned by 2 exclusive interviews with leading experts
- Jim Donnelly, Vice President of Business Development at Six15 Technologies
- Barry Po, Senior Director Product and Business Development at NGRAIN
4) Our overview also forecasts and analyses these submarkets from 2016-2026
- The Global MAR for Dismounted Soldiers Submarket
- The Global MAR for Land Vehicles Submarket
- The Global MAR for Naval Vehicles Submarket
- The Global MAR for Aerial Vehicles Submarket
5) See details of over 75 contracts relating to military augmented reality systems for each region and for each company
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report you will keep your Military Augmented Reality market knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
• This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
• You will learn how to exploit new Military Augmented Reality technological trends.
• You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the Military Augmented Reality market.
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships.
This independent 246 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 211 tables and figures examining the Military Augmented Reality market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS national market forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the Military Augmented Reality Equipment value chain.
• Augmented Reality Engineer
• Augmented Reality Consultant
• Head of Optic Research.
• Vice President Optic Systems
• Vice President EO/IR Systems
• Project Manager
• R&D Manager
• Chief Technologist
• Solutions Architect
• Technical Support Officer;
• Threat Systems Analyst
• Systems Engineering Consultant
• Security Architect;
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Military Augmented Reality sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Military Augmented Reality (MAR) Technologies Market Report 2016-2026: Forecasts For Dismounted Soldiers, Land Vehicles, Naval Vehicles, Aerial Vehicles PLUS Analysis of Helmet Mounted Display Systems (HMD, HMDS, HMSD, HMCS, HWD, HECAD, HDTS), Heads-Up Display (HUD), Driver Vision Enhancement (DVE), Smart Glasses, Goggles & Screens, See Through Waveguide (STWG) Optics, & Computer Generated Data Enhancing the Soldier, Commander & Pilot Experience With Mixed & Augmented Reality (AR) now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Companies Mentioned in this Report
21st Century Fox
Air Command Systems International SAS
Airbus Defence & Space
Airtanker Holdings Ltd
Amper Programas de Electronica Y Comunicaciones SA
Applied Research Associates
Aviation Communications & Surveillance Systems
BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
BAE Systems Controls Inc.
BAE Systems Flight Training (Australia) Pty Limited
BAE Systems Information and Electronic Systems Integration Inc.
BAE Systems Information Solutions Inc
BAE Systems Land & Armaments LP
BAE Systems Oman
BAE Systems plc
BAE Systems Regional Aircraft (Japan) KK
BAE Systems Saudi Arabia
BAE Systems Surface Ships Limited
BAE Systems Tactical Vehicle Systems LP
BAE Systems Zephyr Corporation
Citylink Telecommunications Holding Ltd
Cohort Group plc
Commercial Armored Vehicles LLC
Convergent Manufacturing Technologies
Detica Services, Inc
Diehl Aerospace GmbH
Eclipse Electronic Systems
Elbit Security Systems
Elbit Systems - Kinetic
Elbit Systems Cyclone
Elbit Systems Electro-Optics - Elop Ltd
Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT - Elisra ltd
Elbit Systems Land and C4I Ltd
Elbit Systems Ltd.
Elbit Systems of America LLC
Eon Reality Inc.
ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik GmbH
Fairchild Imaging Inc
Fidelity Technologies Corporation
FNSS Savuma Sistemleri AS
International Enterprises Inc.
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
Israel Military Industries Ltd.
ISTEC ICE Ltd.
JSC United Aircraft Corporation
Junghans Microtec GmbH
Land Services Arabia Ltd.
Liteye Systems Inc.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
O'Gara Group, Inc.
OASYS Technology LLC
Osterhout Design Group
Paravion Technology Inc.
Physical Optics Corporation (POC)
Pitch Technologies AB
Precision Technic Defence A/S
Qioptiq Photonics Ltd.
Rapid Imaging Software Inc.
Rockwell Collins Aerospace & Electronics, Inc.
Rockwell Collins Australia Pty Limited
Rockwell Collins Business Services, Inc.
Rockwell Collins Canada Inc.
Rockwell Collins Denmark ApS
Rockwell Collins Deutschland GmbH
Rockwell Collins do Brasil Ltda.
Rockwell Collins ElectroMechanical Systems, Inc.
Rockwell Collins France S.A.S.
Rockwell Collins Government Systems (Canada), Inc.
Rockwell Collins In-Flight Network Company
Rockwell Collins Optronics, Inc.
Rockwell Collins Simulation & Training Solutions LLC
RPL (Electronics) Limited
Samsung Thales Co. Ltd
Semi Conductor Devices (Elbit Systems Ltd.)
Tactical Display Group
TDA Armements SAS
Thales Air Defence Ltd
Thales Air Systems & Electron Devices GmbH
Thales Air Systems SAS
Thales Alenia Space Italia SpA
Thales Alenia Space SAS
Thales Australia Ltd
Thales Austria GmbH
Thales Avionics Electrical Systems SAS
Thales Avionics Inc.
Thales Avionics Ltd
Thales Avionics SAS
Thales Canada Inc.
Thales Communications & Security SAS
Thales Components Corporation
Thales Defense& Security, Inc. (ex Communications Inc.)
Thales Electron Devices SAS
Thales Electronic Systems GmbH
Thales Espana Grp, S.A.U.
Thales International Saudi Arabia
Thales Italia SpA
Thales Naval Ltd
Thales Nederland B.V.
Thales Norway A.Ş.
Thales Optronics Ltd
Thales Optronique SA
Thales Rail Signalling Solutions Ltd
Thales Security Solutions & Services Company
Thales Services SAS
Thales Solutions Asia Pte Ltd
Thales Systèmes Aéroportés SAS
Thales Training & Simulation Ltd
Thales Training & Simulation SA
Thales Transport & Security Ltd
Thales Transportation Systems GmbH
Thales UK Ltd
Thales Underwater Systems SAS Ltd
Thales-Raytheon Systems Company LLC
Thales-Raytheon Systems Company SAS
Vision Systems International
Vuzix (Europe) Limited
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd