LONDON, April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain's comprehensive new 342 page report reveals that global expenditure on military UAVs will achieve revenues of $7,447m in 2016.
Are you involved in the military UAV market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this report
It's vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: Military unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) are airborne platforms that do not require an onboard pilot and are used primarily for military applications.
Visiongain assesses how five military UAV submarkets: HALE, MALE, Small, Tactical, and UCAV will evolve over the forecast period in 8 national markets, while providing qualitative analysis of a further 4 national markets. The competitive landscape is further illustrated with examination of the 14 market leading UAV manufacturers.
The Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2016-2026 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
- Where are the military UAV market opportunities?
- Our 301 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your business strategy more effectively
- When will the military UAV grow?
- See our global, national and military UAV submarket forecasts and analyses for 2016-2026, which illustrate market progression
- Why will the military UAV market evolve?
- Two exclusive expert interviews with key opinion leaders reveal factors influencing the market:
- EMT Penzberg
- Prox Dynamics AS
- Which military UAV submarkets will flourish from 2016-2026?
- Individual application forecasts and analysis demonstrate the prospects for:
- HALE Systems 2016-2026
- MALE Systems 2016-2026
- Small Systems 2016-2026
- Tactical Systems 2016-2026
- UCAV Systems 2016-2026
- Where are the national military UAV opportunities from 2016-2026?
- Focused national forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities in:
- South Korea
- And the Rest of the world
- With unprecedented qualitative analysis of a further 4 national markets:
- Where are the major military UAV contracts, projects and programmes?
- 12 detailed tables containing 160+significant military UAV contracts, projects & programmes
- What are the factors influencing military UAV market dynamics?
- SWOT analysis explores the factors, including:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological development and constraints.
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Changing security environments
- Emerging defence market economies
- Who are the leading 14 military UAV companies?
- Examine competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook for the following companies:
- Aeronautics Ltd
- AeroVironment Inc
- BAE Systems plc
- The Boeing Company
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Finmeccanica SpA
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI)
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Textron Inc
- Thales Group
- Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc
- Xi'an Aisheng (ASN) Technology Group
- Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the Military UAV value chain, including
- Emerging technologies managers
- Marketing or competitive intelligence managers or directors
- Business intelligence, competitive intelligence analysts or consultants
- Strategy directors
- Product managers
- Product development managers
- Chief executive officers (CEO)
- Commercial directors
- Chief operating officers (COO),
- Sales managers, directors or executives
- R&D directors, managers, or scientists
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Buy our report today, the Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market Report 2016-2026. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3770584/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/military-unmanned-aerial-vehicle-uav-market-report-2016-2026-forecasts--analysis-of-top-companies-leading-development-of-hale-male-small-tactical--ucav-systems-300253324.html