RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (BM&FBovespa: MILS3) (Mills) presented in the third quarter of 2012 (3Q12) new record quarterly revenue and EBITDA, 26.9% and 89.0% higher than the third quarter of 2011 (3Q11), respectively. The good financial performance of the Company is the result of strong demand in its markets and the investments made to meet it, maintaining our commitment to profitability and quality services.
Main highlights of Mills 3Q12 performance:
- Record net revenue of R$ 222.2 million, 26.9% higher than 3Q11.
- Record revenues in the business segments: Heavy Construction, Jahu and Rental.
- Record operational earnings of R$ 143.3 million, 40.3% greater than 3Q11.
- Record EBITDA of R$ 96.1 million and net earnings of R$ 38.0 million, both positively impacted by reversals of provisions amounting to R$ 6.8 million this quarter.
- EBITDA margin of 43.2%, versus 29.0% in 3Q11.
- Capex reached R$ 79.4 million, totaling investments of R$ 221.3 million in the year.
- Annualized return on invested capital (ROIC) of 15.8%, against 8.6% in 3Q11.
- New agreement to buy motorized access equipment, in the total amount of US$ 71 million, and a new branch opened in the Rental business.
- Issuance of non-convertible debentures, amounting to R$ 270 million, ensuring the financing of the necessary investments to take advantage of the attractive opportunities in our markets.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Teleconference and Webcast
Date: November 9th, 2012, Friday
Time: 09:00 (New York time), 12:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 14:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1 786 924 6977 or +1 855 281 6021 (toll free), code: Mills
Replay: +55 11 4688 6312 / code: 9426592# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here
Alessandra Eloy Gadelha
Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.
Tel +55 (21) 2123-3700
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.