Mills: Net Earnings Grew 73.5%, a New Quarterly Record
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (Mills) (BM&FBOVESPA: MILS3 )presented in the second quarter of 2012 (2Q12) record quarterly revenue and net earnings, 28.7% and 73.5% higher than the second quarter of 2011 (2Q11), respectively, as a result of its efforts to grow its businesses with profitability.
Main highlights of Mills 2Q12 performance:
- Record net revenue of R$ 211.1 million, 28.7% higher than 2Q11.
- EBITDA of R$ 84.4 million, 45.5% above 2Q11.
- EBITDA margin of 40.0%, versus 35.4% in 2Q11.
- Record operational earnings of R$ 138.3 million, 39.3% greater than 2Q11.
- Record net earnings of R$ 39.2 million, 73.5% higher than 2Q11.
- Capex reached R$ 83.5 million, totaling investments of R$ 141.9 million in the first half of 2012 (1H12).
- Mills' organic growth investment budget for 2012 was revised upward to R$ 256 million from R$ 127 million, in order to continue capturing the attractive opportunities in its target markets.
- Annualized return on invested capital (ROIC) of 13.6%, against 12.7% in 2Q11.
- Proposal for shareholder remuneration totaling a gross amount of R$ 21.8 million, equivalent to R$ 0.17 per share, to be paid as interest on equity, subject to approval at Mills' Shareholders Meeting.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Teleconference and Webcast
Date: August 9th, 2012, Thursday
Time: 10:00 (New York time), 11:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 15:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1 786 924 6977 or +1 855 281 6021 (toll free), code: Mills
Replay: +55 11 4688 6312 / code: 5650113# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here.
For further information, contact: +55-21-2123-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alessandra Gadelha - IR Officer : email@example.com
Camila Conrado: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolina Goncalves: email@example.com
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.
More by this Source
Mills: Revenue grows 28.0% and EBITDA reaches R$ 106 million
Nov 06, 2013, 18:23 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.