RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (Mills) (BM&FBOVESPA: MILS3 )presented in the second quarter of 2012 (2Q12) record quarterly revenue and net earnings, 28.7% and 73.5% higher than the second quarter of 2011 (2Q11), respectively, as a result of its efforts to grow its businesses with profitability.
Main highlights of Mills 2Q12 performance:
- Record net revenue of R$ 211.1 million, 28.7% higher than 2Q11.
- EBITDA of R$ 84.4 million, 45.5% above 2Q11.
- EBITDA margin of 40.0%, versus 35.4% in 2Q11.
- Record operational earnings of R$ 138.3 million, 39.3% greater than 2Q11.
- Record net earnings of R$ 39.2 million, 73.5% higher than 2Q11.
- Capex reached R$ 83.5 million, totaling investments of R$ 141.9 million in the first half of 2012 (1H12).
- Mills' organic growth investment budget for 2012 was revised upward to R$ 256 million from R$ 127 million, in order to continue capturing the attractive opportunities in its target markets.
- Annualized return on invested capital (ROIC) of 13.6%, against 12.7% in 2Q11.
- Proposal for shareholder remuneration totaling a gross amount of R$ 21.8 million, equivalent to R$ 0.17 per share, to be paid as interest on equity, subject to approval at Mills' Shareholders Meeting.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Teleconference and Webcast
Date: August 9th, 2012, Thursday
Time: 10:00 (New York time), 11:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 15:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1 786 924 6977 or +1 855 281 6021 (toll free), code: Mills
Replay: +55 11 4688 6312 / code: 5650113# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here.
For further information, contact: +55-21-2123-3700 or email@example.com
Alessandra Gadelha - IR Officer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Camila Conrado: email@example.com
Carolina Goncalves: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.