RIO DE JANEIRO, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (Mills) (BM&FBovespa: MILS3) presented in the first quarter of 2013 (1Q13) a solid financial performance, with record equipment rental revenue and EBITDA, reflecting the maturing of our investments and our commitment to maintaining a balance between growth and profitability.
Main highlights of Mills 1Q13 performance:
- Net revenue of R$ 239.9 million, 20.5% higher than the first quarter of 2012 (1Q12).
- Record equipment rental revenue of R$ 171.6 million, 24.4% higher than 1Q12.
- Record equipment rental revenues in the Heavy Construction, Jahu and Rental business segments.
- Record EBITDA of R$ 102.0 million, 18.2% greater than 1Q12.
- EBITDA margin of 42.5%, versus 43.3% in 1Q12.
- Net earnings of R$ 39.3 million, 20.2% above 1Q12.
- Investments of R$ 120.1 million in rental equipment, equivalent to 40.6% of our 2013 budget.
- Return on invested capital (ROIC) of 14.9%, against 15.1% in 1Q12.
- Opening of three new branches, two of which in the Heavy Construction business segment and one in the Rental business segment.
- Approval of the distribution of remuneration to shareholders, at the General Shareholders Meeting, in the total gross amount of R$ 41.8 million, in the form of interest on equity, with payment made on April 30, 2013.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Date: May 9th, 2013, Thursday
Time: 10:00 (New York time), 11:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 15:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1 786 924 6977 or +1 855 281-6021 (toll free), code: Mills
Replay: +55 11 4688-6312, code: 6800825# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here
For further information, contact: +55-21-2123-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.