Mills: Revenue grows 28.0% and EBITDA reaches R$ 106 million
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (Mills) presented in the third quarter of 2013 (3Q13) new record revenues and EBITDA, as a result of the strong demand in its markets, the investments made to meet the demand, and its commitment to maintaining a balance between growth and profitability.
Main highlights of Mills 3Q13 performance:
- Net revenue of R$ 222.0 million, 28.0% higher than in the third quarter of 2012 (3Q12) .
- Record revenues in the Heavy Construction, Jahu and Rental business units.
- Equipment rental revenue of R$ 170.5 million, with 19.1% year over year (yoy) growth.
- EBITDA of R$ 106.1 million, 17.5% above 3Q12.
- EBITDA margin of 47.8%, versus 52.1% in 3Q12.
- Net earnings of R$ 39.6 million, affected by non-recurring events - sale of the Industrial Services business unit and tax reversal - with negative net impact of R$ 3.3 million.
- Return on invested capital (ROIC) of 13.9%, or 14.6% ex-nonrecurring events, against 14.5% in 3Q12.
- Capex reached R$ 129.7 million, totaling investments of R$ 408.2 million in the first nine months of 2013 (9M13).
- Agreement signed to purchase motorized access equipment, in the total amount of US$ 71 million, with deliveries in 2014.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Teleconference and Webcast:
Date: November 7th, 2013. Thursday
Time: 09:00 (New York time), 12:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 14:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1-786-924-6977, code: Mills
Replay: +55-11-4688-6312, code: 5405370# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here.
For further information, contact: +55-21-2123-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alessandra Gadelha - IR Officer
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.