Mills: Revenue grows 28.0% and EBITDA reaches R$ 106 million
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (Mills) presented in the third quarter of 2013 (3Q13) new record revenues and EBITDA, as a result of the strong demand in its markets, the investments made to meet the demand, and its commitment to maintaining a balance between growth and profitability.
Main highlights of Mills 3Q13 performance:
- Net revenue of R$ 222.0 million, 28.0% higher than in the third quarter of 2012 (3Q12) .
- Record revenues in the Heavy Construction, Jahu and Rental business units.
- Equipment rental revenue of R$ 170.5 million, with 19.1% year over year (yoy) growth.
- EBITDA of R$ 106.1 million, 17.5% above 3Q12.
- EBITDA margin of 47.8%, versus 52.1% in 3Q12.
- Net earnings of R$ 39.6 million, affected by non-recurring events - sale of the Industrial Services business unit and tax reversal - with negative net impact of R$ 3.3 million.
- Return on invested capital (ROIC) of 13.9%, or 14.6% ex-nonrecurring events, against 14.5% in 3Q12.
- Capex reached R$ 129.7 million, totaling investments of R$ 408.2 million in the first nine months of 2013 (9M13).
- Agreement signed to purchase motorized access equipment, in the total amount of US$ 71 million, with deliveries in 2014.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Teleconference and Webcast:
Date: November 7th, 2013. Thursday
Time: 09:00 (New York time), 12:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 14:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1-786-924-6977, code: Mills
Replay: +55-11-4688-6312, code: 5405370# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here.
For further information, contact: +55-21-2123-3700 or email@example.com
Alessandra Gadelha - IR Officer
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.