RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (Mills) (BM&FBovespa: MILS3) presented in the second quarter of 2013 (2Q13) new record revenues, EBITDA, and net earnings, as a result of the maturing of its investments, its geographic expansion strategy and, mainly, the continuous need for productivity gains in its markets, which supports the growing demand for its services and equipment.
Main highlights of Mills 2Q13 performance:
- Net revenue of R$ 211.8 million, 35.5% higher than the second quarter of 2012 (2Q12) .
- Equipment rental revenue of R$ 166.9 million, with 22.7% year over year (yoy) growth.
- EBITDA of R$ 98.9 million, 24.1% above 2Q12.
- EBITDA margin of 46.7%, versus 51.0% in 2Q12.
- Record net earnings of R$ 48.1 million, 22.5% higher than 2Q12.
- Capex reached R$ 150.7 million, totaling investments of R$ 278.5 million in the first half of 2013 (1H13).
- 2013 Capex budget for rental equipment has been revised upward to R$ 481 million from R$ 296 million.
- Opening of six new branches: five in the Rental business unit and one in the Jahu business unit.
- Return on invested capital (ROIC) of 14.2%, against 13.6% in 2Q12.
- Proposal for shareholder remuneration totaling a gross amount of R$ 23.4 million, equivalent to R$ 0.18 per share, to be paid as interest on equity, subject to approval at Mills' Shareholders Meeting.
- Agreement to sell its Industrial Services business unit for R$ 102 million, signed on July, 2013.
For the complete press release, please click here.
Date: August 7th, 2013, Wednesday
Time: 10:00 (New York time), 11:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 15:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1 786 924 6977 or +1 855 281-6021 (toll free), code: Mills
Replay: +55 11 4688-6312, code: 4137418# or www.mills.com.br/ri
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here.
For further information, contact: +55-21-2123-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.