MOSCOW, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
MinePro: Smart Mining Russia and CIS is no ordinary conference! From a 3 streamed agenda to the exclusive MinePro Boardroom, this conference will offer attendees with a tailored and innovative atmosphere to hear from the industry's top professionals.
Following global success from mining events in Australia, Brazil and South Africa, Mining IQ has worked with industry experts to create a conference that allows you to have a unique experience by tailoring the agenda to the issues most relevant to you and your organisation.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Artem Voronchihin, Finance Control, Norilsk Nickel
- Vladimir Bezzubov, Procurement Director, Uralkali
- Igor Epshtein, Head of Mining and Technological Department, POLYMETAL
- Peter Kushnarev, Head of Department Rreserves Estimation, Polyus Gold
- Tatiana Alieva, PhD in Economics, Senior Researcher, Luzin Institute for Economic Studies of the Kola Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Konstantin Golosenko, Chairman of the Board of Directors, SIBPLAZ Russian Interbranch Holding
- Peter Opanasenko, Deputy Technical Director, JSC SUEK
Featuring interactive formats and over 7 hours of networking opportunities, this conference provides group discussions, mining site case studies, workshops and presentations from industry experts on the most pressing issues facing the mining profession in 2013.
This event's 3 streamed agenda covers the major challenges that companies face in mining. With over 20 Case Studies, you will be provided with an opportunity to fast track and benchmark your operations including strategies for:
- Successful investment and financing into projects to manage future growth and development plans
- Improving mining output and effectively managing existing mining sites
- Employing equipment audit systems to establish machinery life span and the need for procurement automation and optimisation
Make sure you don't miss out on this one of a kind mining event, register for MinePro: Smart Mining Russia & CIS and start planning your agenda today!
SOURCE Mining IQ