SUNRISE, Fla., Nov. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ProcessMAP Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise cloud software for Risk and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management, announced that Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Americas, Inc. (MHPS Americas), the world leader in high temperature, advanced class gas turbines, has deployed ProcessMAP's software platform across its six North America locations.
MHPS Americas' adoption of ProcessMAP establishes the requisite technology foundation to fulfill key strategic objectives, including:
- Eliminate data silos, standardize processes, and improve corporate visibility by managing all Environmental, Health & Safety, and Sustainability metrics within a single system
- Boost efficiency through automated integrated incident and claims, audits, behavioral based safety, industrial hygiene, job hazard & risk assessment, and training management
- Mitigate workplace injuries by recording and analyzing incidents and near-misses
- Ensure sustainable operations through centralized waste and recyclables tracking
- Manage and maintain compliance with OSHA and ISO 14001 requirements
- Gain a holistic picture of EHS performance and drive continuous improvement through integration with Third Party Administration (TPA) and Human Resource (HR) systems
"In a rapidly evolving EHS landscape, change is the only constant," said James Lillie, Director of Quality Assurance and Environment, Health & Safety at MHPS Americas. "To thrive in this environment, we replaced our prior EHS system with ProcessMAP. The software's agility, coupled with the company's ongoing commitment to innovation and world-class customer support were key catalysts for selecting ProcessMAP as our EHS technology partner."
"MHPS Americas' adoption of ProcessMAP is consistent with its history of enabling a safe environment through technology," said Dave Rath, CEO of ProcessMAP. "This partnership underscores that leading companies continue to embrace a cloud-first, data-driven approach to EHS management as a way to optimize performance and keep pace with changes."
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP Corporation is the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to manage risk in three key areas: Employee Health & Safety; Environment & Sustainability; and Enterprise Compliance. The company is headquartered in Sunrise, Fla., with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 125 countries. For more information, visit ProcessMAP.com.
About Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Americas, Inc.
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Americas, Inc. (MHPS Americas) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd. Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL, MHPS Americas employs over 2,000 in the Americas and has the world's most modern heavy duty gas turbine and steam turbine factory, located in - Savannah, GA. MHPS Americas utilizes three repair and manufacturing centers to provide service parts and repairs for OEM and non-OEM to a rapidly expanding installed base throughout the Americas. Products and services for the electric power generation industry include the world's largest and most efficient gas turbines, steam turbines, and geothermal turbines, boiler, and environmental control systems. Learn more at www.mhpsa.com.
CONTACT: Maria Colespring, 1-954-6344469, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mitsubishi-hitachi-power-systems-americas-improves-environmental-health--safety-and-sustainability-management-with-adoption-of-processmaps-platform-300355717.html
SOURCE ProcessMAP Corporation