MLB.com At Bat 12 Available for BlackBerry Mobile Phones
NEW YORK, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MLB.com At Bat, the top-selling, award-winning suite of mobile applications developed by MLB Advanced Media, has launched for BlackBerry mobile phones and is available to subscribers for a one-time fee of $14.99 for the entire 2012 season.
At Bat 12 for BlackBerry
- Home and away radio broadcasts
- In-progress video highlights
- Gameday pitch-by-pitch tracker
- Customizable push notifications for game start and end and video highlight availability
- Breaking news, standings, schedules, rosters and statistics
- Supports BlackBerry devices running OS 5.0, 6.0 & 7.0.
For more information, visit MLB.com.
More by this Source
No Mall or Generic Gift Card Required
Nov 29, 2013, 10:16 ET
MLB.com At Bat's Record-Breaking 2013: 10 Million Downloads, 1 Billion App Starts
Oct 29, 2013, 16:17 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.