CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MO BIO Laboratories, Inc., the leader in microbial, stool, plant, and soil nucleic acid purification, announces the launch of the UltraClean®-htp 96 Well Swab DNA Kit. The kit is designed for rapid mechanical lysis of microbial cells from low biomass and low inhibitor containing swabs, paper or filter paper for direct application to PCR for metagenomic analysis.
The UltraClean®-htp 96 Well Swab DNA Kit is a unique product that enables rapid, 10 minute release of microbial DNA from swabs for immediate PCR analysis.
Features of the UltraClean®-htp 96 Well Swab DNA Kit include:
- Rapid protocol – Release microbial DNA from up to 96 swabs in just 10 minutes
- Bead based homogenization – Increases DNA release in low biomass samples and ensures unbiased microbial DNA representation
- Ready to use – Solution can be applied directly to PCR for metagenomic analysis
- Flexible - Works with any PCR enzyme and master mix
- Clean – Reagents are certified free of contaminants that may influence PCR results
The UltraClean®-htp 96 Well Swab DNA Kit is available now. For more information, visit the MO BIO website (http://www.mobio.com/ucswabDNA) or call 800-606-6246.
MO BIO Laboratories, Inc. (www.mobio.com) has developed innovative tools for researchers in molecular biology since 1993. A global leader in solutions for soil and microbial nucleic acid purification, MO BIO's Power kits contain patented Inhibitor Removal Technology® for removal of PCR inhibiting substances during the nucleic acid purification procedure. For clinical samples, the BiOstic™ kits provide solutions for higher yields and purity of nucleic acids. At MO BIO Laboratories, Inc., our focus is quality products that work, save time and function for all sample types, not just the easy ones. It is MO BIO's aim to make researchers' working lives more productive and efficient, creating time to focus on what is critical, not just in work, but in life.
SOURCE MO BIO Laboratories, Inc.