LONDON, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Rising need for business agility, cost efficiency and ROI from mobile BPM suites, and efficiency in compliance control are factors driving the growth of the mobile BPM market"
Mobile BPM solutions enable organizations to optimize their business processes and enhance the functioning of these processes, thereby enabling better management of resources and accelerating the decision-making process. The mobile BPM market is projected to grow from USD 1.18 billion in 2015 to USD 3.26 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2015 to 2020. This growth is mainly attributed to the increasing implementation of mobile BPM solutions across varied industry verticals. Other factors influencing the growth of this market include development of new solutions that facilitate agility and automation of complex compliance regulations within organizations.
The automation solution is expected to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
The automation solution segment contributed the largest share in the mobile BPM market during the forecast period. Furthermore, due to increase in cloud-enabled technology trends in enterprises, the mobile BPM market is expected to grow at a high CAGR in the next five years. Among all verticals, the BFSI vertical contributed the largest share in the mobile BPM market, whereas the consulting services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. On the basis of deployment model, the hybrid cloud segment accounted for the largest share in the mobile BPM market.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55%, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation - C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 15%
- By Region - North America – 10%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 40%, and RoW – 30%
Varied key players operating in the mobile BPM market include:
4. Pegasystems Inc.
5. Fujitsu Limited
6. Software AG
8. EMC Corporation
9. Hyland Software
10. Tibco Software
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the mobile BPM market and provides the closest approximation of revenue numbers of the overall market and its subsegments, including solutions, verticals, services, deployment models, and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market, and offers information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. The report also helps stakeholders understand the competitive environment and gain worthy insights in order to sustain their position in the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3665908/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mobile-bpm-market-by-solution-service-end-user--vertical-deployment-model-and-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300282034.html