LONDON, March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Tele-imaging, Connected Devices, and Distance Learning Offer Value Propositions in an Infant Telehealth Industry
Brazil's telemedicine market is likely to increase from $495.3 million in 2015 to $743.8 million in 2017 whereas the mHealth market revenue will grow from $446.8 million to $1.43 billion over the same period. Telemedicine is strongly focused on teleradiology in Brazil, which represents over 98% of the market segment revenue. Other telemedicine applications encompass real-time solutions such as specialist consultation and distance learning/education. mHealth is a promising market with a broad range of applications including delivery through telemedicine. Nevertheless, it encounters several barriers to realizing the market potential. From wearables to apps, vital signs remote monitoring and chronic disease management, mHealth is constantly transforming the entire ecosystem with new value proposition and solutions. Digital health in Brazil offers huge opportunity given that industry convergence is transforming how care is delivered via the intersection between the healthcare and ICT industries.
mHealth-focus on chronic patient management, telecom counseling, wearables and connected devices, paid applications
Telemedicine-focus on tele-imaging and real-time telemedicine
Telemedicine and mHealth products and services, including perspectives on current and future trends (findings discussed within the context of Frost & Sullivan's views regarding the telehealth industry in Brazil)
- Market introduction (definitions of scope, stage of mHealth and telemedicine, regulatory space)
- Market forecasts and trends for 2016–2020 (areas of growth opportunity near and long term, key drivers and restraints, novel business models)
- Market value chain (key stakeholders in both mHealth and telemedicine markets)
- Strategic imperatives (key requirements to succeed in the Brazilian marketplace going forward)
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the current stage of mHealth and telemedicine in Brazil?
- Which areas in mHealth and telemedicine provide growth opportunities in the near and long term?
- What are the key drivers and restraints impacting the mHealth and telemedicine markets?
- Who are the key stakeholders in Brazil that are part of the digital health value chain?
- What are the key requirements to succeed in the Brazilian marketplace going forward?
The Brazilian telehealth market includes an array of health IT, tech, and communication technologies stakeholders who are stepping forward to be a part of a complex ecosystem of digital health where health data collection, curation, and effective utilization will be mandatory as the market evolves. While some areas are more limited than what is occurring elsewhere (e.g., North America), sectors such as teleradiology/tele-imaging and specialist services represent realized value opportunities that boost market revenue. It is essential for vendors to understand fully the Brazilian healthcare market and its inherent idiosyncrasies to optimize chances of success, especially if looking to enter from another country or region.
This study provides readers an overview of the key market factors, drivers and restraints, and value chain activity specific to Brazil, including vendors throughout the ecosystem, company cases, and a insightful view of country's healthcare landscape.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4729588/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mobile-health-and-telemedicine-markets-in-brazil-forecast-to-2020-300419860.html